By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - best multi-player game this gen

Online Multiplayer: Gears of War/Call of Duty 4
Split Screen: Wii Sports

Around the Network

Warhawk.

Rock Band!!!!!!! havent played so much since Battlestadium DON and SSBM, Its really great, but maybe that has to do with me being kinda a musician xD

local multiplayer: mario kart wii, mario party or rock band

online multiplayer: COD4

To the people saying brawl, yeah i'm sure you have fun playing it with your circle of friends but would you ever just break it out at a non-sausage party? Brawl just doesn't have the mass appeal needed to be the best (local) multi player game.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Super Smash Bros. Brawl + 3 of your friends = multiplayer bliss.

Ah, good times, good times.

Around the Network

Halo3
WiiPlay

Brawl FTW, though Gears is freakishly close!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Call of duty 4 Is defenitly the BEst...so far

^_^

TF2 is the best multiplayer game of this generation, soon to be followed by Left 4 Dead.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Halo 3 Fo Shizzle!!