By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fanboy Confessions

My list has been shortened since I ordered my 360, but here:

Star Wars the Force Unleashed Wii
Star Wars the Clone Wars Duel (the recently announced wii game)

Around the Network

If the game is on the PS3 it is not good enough for me. PS3 is the best console and has the best games. Upgrading Pc's is a waste of money. An upgrade every two years you have to be kidding me. The PS3 is a lot better than the X360 and Wii. No games on X360 and Wii interest me.

I guess if I had to pick some it would be.....Lost Odyssey, perhaps that Banjo game depending on how it turns out, and SO4. I think that would about do it.

Five? I can only think of one... Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

X360; Lost Odyssey and Ninja Gaiden II
Wii: Nothing really (never got into the mario stuff because I didn't grow up with Nintendo consoles)

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
If the game is on the PS3 it is not good enough for me. PS3 is the best console and has the best games. Upgrading Pc's is a waste of money. An upgrade every two years you have to be kidding me. The PS3 is a lot better than the X360 and Wii. No games on X360 and Wii interest me.

Wow...you're an absolute PS3 fan!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Mass Effect
Assassin's Creed
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Bioshock
Resisitance: Fall Of Man

with the exeption of R:FOM I will be getting all these games on my PC, but I usually prefer console gaming to PC gaming.

Star Ocean IV
Tales of Vesperia
Infinite Undiscovery
Banjo Kazooie

That's it. If SOIV and ToV turns out to be PS3 games as well, only 2, which I would desperately want, plus I have a WII. So now people know why I find it useless to buy a 360, not enough "must have" games for me, to get one.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

The only game Currently released is Viva Pinata, unless you count the download services then I guess PixelJunk Monsters and Stardust HD also. When its released LBP and maybe Banjo depending how good it looks and sounds.

Ummm does PC count? If so:

Spore Creature Creator

T_T