By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So, how is your Wii Fit program going?

I wish I had wii fit , i would have exercise every evening like after dinner, and I would have played it every day

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Its going great in just 3 days I lost 32 pounds.

The reason? Well its simple playing wii fit the whole day makes you lost a trememdous amount of weight, Ive only had it for like I said 3 days.

My old weight was 140 now its 110.

Its so good I literally lost all the muscle mass doing it, stepping on a board and rotating my gludius maximus has never been so fun =D

Was this neccesary Leo J? Why bother responding in the Nintendo forums when you've demonstrated numerous times in the past that you hold absolutely no interest in the Wii whatsoever? For someone who has previously been warned for such blatant trolling, not to mention having been permabanned recently, you walk a very fine line. It goes without saying that this post will be reported.

This is a thread directed at users who are genuinely interested in Wii Fit to share their progress and experiences with it so far. Stealth trolling such as this is completely uncalled for.

Well I've kind of hated WII Fit and found it a real joke, but now I read that people actually lose weight with it and feeling more fit after using it, I'm getting interested. I'm absolutely not fat, but you know how women are... a bit too much lbs on their waste and they start nagging Since doing heavy sports could be dangerous for my back I have to have an alternative. So do you guys think WII Fit might be "it"?

I found Leo-J's response hilarious, common its just a joke for cried out loud Don't be so serious, don't take it so serious.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:

Well I've kind of hated WII Fit and found it a real joke, but now I read that people actually lose weight with it, I'm getting interested. I'm absolutely not fat, but you know how women are... a bit too much lbs on their waste and they start nagging Since doing heavy sports could be dangerous for my back I have to have an alternative. So do you guys think WII Fit might be "it"?

I found Leo-J's response hilarious, common its just a joke for cried out loud Don't be so serious, don't take it so serious.

the best thing for you would be to grab that PS3 of yours and keep stroking it. When you stroke it enough, a RPG magically appears! you will then burst with hapiness and spontaneously lose weighth! wow!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Given his trolling history Onna, and his well known distaste for the Wii, I have to disagree. Old habits die hard.

I mean, the guy has been permabanned before. He shouldn't be so careless.

Around the Network
Neos said:
*~Onna76~* said:

Well I've kind of hated WII Fit and found it a real joke, but now I read that people actually lose weight with it, I'm getting interested. I'm absolutely not fat, but you know how women are... a bit too much lbs on their waste and they start nagging Since doing heavy sports could be dangerous for my back I have to have an alternative. So do you guys think WII Fit might be "it"?

the best thing for you would be to grab that PS3 of yours and keep stroking it. When you stroke it enough, a RPG magically appears! you will then burst with hapiness and spontaneously lose weighth! wow!

And this ain't trolling?! You're even worse then an annoying teenager.

Forget I even ask it... shees.

*Ignoring this thread*.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

*~Onna76~* said:
Neos said:
*~Onna76~* said:

And this ain't trolling?! You're even worse then an annoying teenager.

Forget I even ask it... shees.

*Ignoring this thread*.

That may be so Onna, nevertheless, it has nothing to do with, nor does it discount Leo J's stealth trolling. If you feel the need to report his post then you have every right to do so. Neos wasn't attacking me or this thread in any way, so that is your business not mine.

I've only played my brother-in-law's copy so far, but I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected I would.  After playing some of the balance games, I can't help but drool over the thought of playing Marble Madness using the balance board.

Of course, making a new MM that requires the board would make multiplayer prohibitively expensive. :(

*~Onna76~* said:

Well I've kind of hated WII Fit and found it a real joke, but now I read that people actually lose weight with it and feeling more fit after using it, I'm getting interested. I'm absolutely not fat, but you know how women are... a bit too much lbs on their waste and they start nagging Since doing heavy sports could be dangerous for my back I have to have an alternative. So do you guys think WII Fit might be "it"?

Given your initial scepticism, I think you should definitely try it out first before you buy it. It's relatively expensive, and the gaming side of it is fairly minimal.

Having said that, the balance board is a worthwhile investment, and as an excercise tool it's quite impressive. Indeed, I feel that Wii Fit is quite suitable for women, with its emphasis on Yoga, aerobics, and the light nature of the muscle excercises. Nonetheless you can raise the intensity with repeated repetitions.

As I've implied in my OP, once you get over the initial novelty, it all comes back to your own motivation to keep going. Personally, I wish the muscle workouts were more intensive, so that I would not have to do so many reps to feel its effects.

Neos said:
*~Onna76~* said:

I agree with Onna - that definitely wasn't called for :P

This is your one and only warning for this thread...

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099