By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - is haze the playstations 3 worst exclusive so far

i dont think it is but people says the game is far more than terrible l, what do you think

Around the Network

have you played Bomberman on 360?

Besides, Gundam CrossFire is still worse.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

I thought it was coming to PC360.

lair says hi

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I though people said Lair was the worst exclusive... probaly people who found it to hard to try and acclimate too.

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

Around the Network

Haze wasn't absolutely terrible, but it wasn't great. I could actually play through Haze as opposed to merely demo's of even worse games.

Blacksite: Area 51 and Conflict: Denied Ops are two examples of demo's I couldn't play for more than a couple of minutes. A complete waste of hard drive space....

LAIR

yes, haze is the worst, lair has uninspired gameplay, but at least its not just another FPS among godly ones. How many other dragon games are there?

According to gameranking is Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire

Haze gets a worse rep than it deserves. It was more a 7.0 game than a 5.0 game.