By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Cannibal relatives ate boy alive

Heh, if they were in the U.S. they'd avoid the DP by saying they were mental and couldn't control themselves... which may happen in this case anyway.

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
well thats just ridiculous...they're just going to be hungry in an hour.

- damn i'm ashamed at myself, quoting family guy in a time like this

but on topic: wow, and this is why i wish we still had death penalty in Canada.

Personally, I don't want that law to come back. I would rather see a person suffer and rot in jail for 56 years then to die quick  and painlessly.

Oh so it is ok to eat animals such as chickens, cows, but it is not allowed to eat the animal known as the human?

Talk about double standards.

MGS4!

Q_A_X said:
Oh so it is ok to eat animals such as chickens, cows, but it is not allowed to eat the animal known as the human?

animals cant complain poor things, also cows, sheep and chickens taste delicious, human meat tastes like crap that's what i am told

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Cougarman said:
Q_A_X said:

animals cant complain poor things, also cows, sheep and chickens taste delicious, human meat tastes like crap that's what i am told

Yeah it's really not all that great.

......So I've heard.

Around the Network
Q_A_X said:

Agree 100%

I also find it very ironic that somebody gets hurt unjustly like this, and everybody says "KILL THEM ALL". Like killing a whole group of people for doing something they think is wrong is any better than thier crime.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Domo-Kun said:
Q_A_X said:

Agree 100%

I also find it very ironic that somebody gets hurt unjustly like this, and everybody says "KILL THEM ALL". Like killing a whole group of people for doing something they think is wrong is any better than thier crime.

Its about maintaining a viable and successful society.

We have always killed and mated animals and plants in ways that best suited our needs as a race. This holds true for ourselves as well.

If a person is wants to be a cancer in our society then they should be removed to save the rest. Allowing them to remain just makes matters worse and enhances the probability that that action will occur again.

This is why in many cases of rape, murder, child molestation (which really is just rape), and so on, execute is the morally right thing to do for the future of our race.

wow man their are alot of stupid people,i feel really bad for that kid

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

@superchunk

That doesn't make it right. :) I don't think killing somebody is the best way to show people that killing is wrong.

I don't think it's right for us to take the life of another person at all, period.

Besides, isn't that what we have prison for?

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

CaptainPrefrences said:
coolestguyever said:
well thats just ridiculous...they're just going to be hungry in an hour.

- damn i'm ashamed at myself, quoting family guy in a time like this

but on topic: wow, and this is why i wish we still had death penalty in Canada.

Personally, I don't want that law to come back. I would rather see a person suffer and rot in jail for 56 years then to die quick  and painlessly.

I will actually have to agree with you. Death penalty is them getting off easy.

I'd rather them sit in jail for 20 years, get parole, then be murdered when they get out. Just like Paul Bernardo would be murdered if he ever got out of jail (which he won't)