By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Call Of Duty 5: World At War.. Why in M$ thread?

ww2 theme.....sigh

Around the Network
brute said:
i think this is the same thing how microsoft was advertising the ea sport games,like they were 360 exclusive

And it turned out that the 360 version had better framerates and graphics on most of them.

CoD5 will be on PS3 .... Activision isn't going to ditch a possible 3.5 million + sales ...

It is unfortunate that CoD5 looks awful though... WW2, worse-looking gameplay and graphics...

Wait till CoD6 for the next true CoD game...

well if your right, i'd give up Call of Duty 5 for Call of Duty 6 to be back on PS3!! hahaha

I WIN!!

To the Activision/Treyarch haters: Even if it is half as good as CoD4 it will still be fantastic. Just because it's not by Infinity Ward doesn't mean you have to hate the other developer... Why don't you boycott IW for selling out there rights in the first place.

The trailer actually looks kinda exciting with the torture and expressions of pain.

Edit: On topic: This game is planned for PS3, 360, PC, Wii, DS, PSP, Cellphones, Gameboy Color, Tiger Handheld, MB Boardgame, Pool Floaties, etc...

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jLYIUiYfILY&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jLYIUiYfILY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

There's GTAIV advertises as a 360 exclusive.

There was also one that made it seem like Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty 4 were PS3-exclusive.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

lol man this is activision we're talking about here......

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Snesboy said:?
leo-j said:
Yes its an exclusive because selnor wants it to be.

It doesnt even matter anyway, the game looks worst than cod4.

for once, I agree with Leo-j. Keep it up man.

Where did he state he wants it to be exclusive?  He posted a video and asked why?  I don't think it matters for him since he has both consoles (unless he sold his PS3).

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

It's multi., but if it were a timed exclusive, and were actually any good, i think it would've been a good move.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Selnor makes some good points though.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive