By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars clone wars exclusive debut trailer video, link inside!

@finalsquall: Sure, you were attracted to the thread, but that doesn't mean you had to immediately start trolling by saying things like "looks like shit" or "crappy wii kiddy games".

A lot of flaming could have been avoided if you were above such comments, but unfortunately that wasn't the case and now the thread is derailed. Congratulations.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
finalsquall said:
NJ5 said:
@finalsquall: You have been reported.

Now let's stop the flaming and discuss the game/trailer :)

I honestly just looked at the comments of posters here. I wasn't going to respond. I don't repsond to wii games...  I saw my name and I responded. What's the issue???  I hate the wii forum, I don't care about the wii.  Check my other post and you won't see many post of me in the Nintendo forum.  It's usually the Sony forum. My interest was star wars on GT not the wii.

Dont play stupid here okay? You saw the news here and posted there so that everyone saw it. How the hell did you know your name was posted here if not? So now you play the victim after insulting Wii owners 2 times so far.

Also stop trying to act like a grown up man, you behave like a kid. And your usage of the English language which supposedly is your first language is horrible.

Leave.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Now can we discuss the game again? :)

How do you think the controls will work?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Looks like a cool game. Does not have to be better graphics then the last gen Star Wars games to be a good play and look good.

I hope they make more motion gestures available for different kinds of attacks. I mean more than in SWTFU. This could end up really well, and I believe it will have some kind of online mode.

Btw is this a game with storyline where you progress in a level and move around? Or is it just duels?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Just wanna say this, Bionic games/CAPCOM should watch this trailer, this is how Spyborgs graphics should be, see how the lighting affects the graphics even it can done in Gamecube?

Thats how you make a cartoony looking Wii game.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

@Yushire spyborgs looks far better than this, and it's probably more taxing on the wii's hardware. Not to mention the game is probably in the earliest stages.

Edit: Also  this is how you make a cartoony wii game.

And this is how you make a cartoony wii game with good graphics.

Well I for one thought the game looked quite nice. Although it's kinda confusing that they keep showing bits of the animated series in that trailer, might make the game itself look kinda primitive by comparison. Still, I'm interested. :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Nothing surpass SMG and Tales of Symphonia 2 in cartoony graphics hands down, but compared to this game and Spyborgs, I even posted in Spyborgs thread that Spyborgs needs more polish. I do admit that CAPCOM and Bionic games can improved Spyborgs especially in lighting. Yeah, the lighting on this game was too good there are many things you can do with lighting.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I take it it's just a one on one fighter? If so... no thanks... ;) Cut scene graphics look great though!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.