By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Wars clone wars exclusive debut trailer video, link inside!

the graphics are fine but the attack animations are a little choppy.

very interested in the game though.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

@ Trestres - Umm, I'm a star wars fan... I saw my name, so I responded. Anyways, there are so many last gen SW games that look 100 times better.

Plus, non clown lover :( You can keep your crap wii kiddy games, and pretend to use your light saber. lol - how manly is that... I'd rather duel with my wooden bokken, then pretend I'm a master jedi :P

free the Circus !!!

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

don't report him, it's not his fault he only projects 30 million wii's by years end while it's almost there already =S. On the other hand.. he then has time to spend with his imaginary daughter..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
don't report him, it's not his fault he only projects 30 million wii's by years end while it's almost there already =S. On the other hand.. he then has time to spend with his imaginary daughter..

ROFL

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Ah Meh... report me... I'll report neos for mention my name on about a comment from another site. I'm allowed to say the game looks like shit. What I comment on another site has nothing to with here. (Which was "the powah of the wii :/") - you ninty boys need to get a grip... seriously.

Unleash The Beast!  

Around the Network
finalsquall said:
Ah Meh... report me... I'll report neos for mention my name on about a comment from another site. I'm allowed to say the game looks like shit. What I comment on another site has nothing to with here. (Which was "the powah of the wii :/") - you ninty boys need to get a grip... seriously.

what the? report me for saying you post on another site with exactly the same username? oh noes..the horror

Neos - what are you talking about imaginary daughter??? Why bring that up. I do have a daughter and I don't see that as a joke. At the end of the day - your 18 mate - still a kid so I understand why you like the wii. Please don't try to make things personal.

Unleash The Beast!  

@Neos: Don't mind him, he's a sad person. He just spreads sadness and hate as he posts.

@finalsquall: Please leave the thread clown, we don't need people like you here, stop derailing the thread with your stupid shit. It's enough now.

OT: Now that the clown is gone, who thinks the controls for this game will rely on more gestures than those of TFU?

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

finalsquall said:
Neos - what are you talking about imaginary daughter??? Why bring that up. I do have a daughter and I don't see that as a joke. At the end of the day - your 18 mate - still a kid so I understand why you like the wii. Please don't try to make things personal.

yea so i was correct after all, i was pm-ing with Rocketpig at that time when you mentioned it..it was a true killer laugh. Come on dude, you act like a teenager, you are no adult, don't fool yourself. Christ even Leo-j acts older..

NJ5 said:
@finalsquall: You have been reported.

Now let's stop the flaming and discuss the game/trailer :)

I honestly just looked at the comments of posters here. I wasn't going to respond. I don't repsond to wii games...  I saw my name and I responded. What's the issue???  I hate the wii forum, I don't care about the wii.  Check my other post and you won't see many post of me in the Nintendo forum.  It's usually the Sony forum. My interest was star wars on GT not the wii.

Unleash The Beast!