By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you miss FFTA on GBA? FFTA is back. FFTA2 IGN review score 9.0

Wow, if reviews keep up, the ds may have 4 AAA titles. I never played the previous ones, but I might get it.

Around the Network

Day 1 baby! I can't wait! (Big FFT/FFTA fan)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Loved the first one, and fortunately it seems FFTA2 is just as good (or maybe even better). Must buy! :D

N-Portugal.com - A Portuguese gaming site. Check the latest N-ews!

SE has been on a role since FFIII on the DS -> Rings of Fate -> The World Ends with you -> ???

I'll check this out - I didn't like revenant wings much... maybe this will be a good one.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Sweet, I had been following this for a long time now since I found out it came out in Japan. This just builds my excitement a lot :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

I love games like this.... man i need to go buy a DS... again.... and pick this up

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

I liked the first one, maybe I'll borrow my cousin's ds to play this.

Whoa sick man, that review owns. I'm surprised, to be honest, with the other reviews, this game is now on my "might purchase" list.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

ClaudeLv250 said:
I'll have to check this one out eventually. Does anyone know if it has the Square Enix tax? That'll determine how soon I'll get it.

The first FFT was the best (didn't bother with the PSP port). I sort of lost interest in FFTA because it got too easy. There was a point where Marche was killing everything in 1-2 hits. I always said I'd pick it back up...

Heres a good strategy for that game:

Have marche be a fighter, and have 5 bunny assasins. Have the assasins rock seal everyone. roughly 20% of the enemies can't be rock sealed; marche can dispatch those. Save up JP and unleash marches ultima crystal once every 3-4 battles for an instnat auto win. VERY challenging game. Also a team of summoners with the double cast ability works pretty well...

Did anyone actually read the full text of the review? Has to be one of the worst-written reviews I've ever seen on IGN.