By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Disgaea 3 coming in August 26th for $50

Has gameplay in there too.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Kasz you have to find the power ranger knockoffs from the first one. Those guys were hilarious.

Hah exactly what i went looking for. Sadly could only find their Disgaea 2 appearances.

This has actually inspired me to get back to Disgaea 3.

Lol at the power rangers. Orange sounds disabled and the purple one sounded gay.

I'm buying it simply because Disgaea 1 and 2 ruled. and I support Publishers like NIS and Atlus.

One more video.

The opening sequence of Disgaea

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
Torillian said:
Kasz you have to find the power ranger knockoffs from the first one. Those guys were hilarious.

Hah exactly what i went looking for. Sadly could only find their Disgaea 2 appearances.

This has actually inspired me to get back to Disgaea 3.

You already have Disgaea 3?  How is it?

Anyway, the Disgaea series is great however it is LOOOOOOONG.  Do not buy these games unless you have a lot of time to put into them.  The over 100 hours of gameplay statement you see on the back of the box is not optional gameplay, it's mandatory.

JRPG Domination begins 26/08/08

tombi123 said:
JRPG Domination begins 26/08/08

Maybe not, but considering the Disgaea series freakish addictiveness, you will be able to declare part of the PS3 fanbase legally dead for a month or two.

Oh god i hate it when the text is dubbed .... it just doesent fit and sounds like crap

bu77chen said:
Oh god i hate it when the text is dubbed .... it just doesent fit and sounds like crap

You have never played Disgaea 2 I see.

Not only is the dialogue extremely well-written but the voice acting talent is drawn from a pool of professional voice actors and actresses many of which have well over 30 voice acting roles under their belts.  In fact, Disgaea 2 probably has one of, if not the, best voice acting performances in the PS2 library.