By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of confirmed games for E3, straight from their site

Me said:
thekitchensink said:
Actually, I may be wrong...

Is this their official site? http://www.e3.net/games

cant see it being .net to be honest - also thought it would be something like E3expo.com, this list looks far from accurate imo. It's all guesswork and assumptions.

Looks like you're right, though why do they call it electronic entertainment expo EXPO dot com?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

This is what is listed on wikipedia....and google.

It appears they have partnered up with game trailers:

http://www.e3expo.com/

Either way...the site that this thread is based on is fake, and at best industry speculation.

Ask yourselves how Nintendo would feel if E3 leaked all their hidden titles before their conference....would Nintendo come back again, file a complaint, sue?

Over 30 games, that look interesting to me. Impressive. E3`08 will be a hot one. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

Wow, we were conned?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Are you going to edit your OP, OP?

Obviously UGO is just a web-based entertainment magazine/outlet that is tracking E3. It would make as much sense to use a list made by Kotaku or Joystiq as an official confirmation....as you say "straight from their site."

I do think the list is probably a pretty good summation of all the confirmed/rumored games that we could expect to see at E3; I just take exception with calling this a confirmed list.

Around the Network

y dont i c AfriKa on that list?

Gearbox said:

Did you read the thread...or just the title, the list...and post?

Control + F "Zelda Wii"

"Nothing found"

:(

Top 3 favorite games: Super Mario Galaxy, The Sims 2 (PC), The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

super_etecoon said:
Gearbox said:

Did you read the thread...or just the title, the list...and post?

yes i did... I do belive Afrika is going to be at the next e3,,, I may be wrong. 

is that E3's offical site?