By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - List of confirmed games for E3, straight from their site

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
K
L
M
N
P
Q
R
S
T
V
W

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King

This E3 is going to be the friggin' jawesome.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

so no disaster, pikmin 3 cos if they are coming then Nintendo will want to suprise but Kid Icarus Wii and Animal Crossing are listed.

No Castlevania Wii, no Red Steel 2, no de-blob, no deadly creatures, no spyborgs, no Neo pets, no Skate It? - this list looks weird with a lot of suprises in some places and obvious choices missing from others.

Kid Icarus Re-confirmed =)))

Where's my megaman 9? =((

This is not the full list that's for sure. Kid Icarus should have been a suprise (first time I see a confirmed though, I was shocked) but this probably means that at least nintendo has another ace up it's sleave as they will always try to impress with an unknown title. Also, no mega-man 9.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

I doubt this is all that is being shown at E3

Around the Network

oh no not another fidy cent game

What do you mean straight from their site? Did they leak it? Lol, hilarious.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Animal Crosing! :0

mmm starcraft 2 is the biggest name on that list. Easily.

still find it hard to believe de blob isn't confirmed I mean the videos have been floating around for ages. I've even played it myself at the play.com game show and it looked pretty finished to me then.