By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Countdown to E3

ClaudeLv250 said:
The conferences start on the 14th.

So we should be getting E3 info even sooner than anyone expected...

really?  I looked it up and it said the 15th....I'll happily change thye countdown.

Anyone got an earlier date?

Around the Network

man i cant wait for it

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

super_etecoon said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
The conferences start on the 14th.

So we should be getting E3 info even sooner than anyone expected...

really?  I looked it up and it said the 15th....I'll happily change thye countdown.

Anyone got an earlier date?

I think it is the 14th also.

Well, the 14th is when the press confrences start

Cool...only 24 days left. I feel like I just went forward in time.

Only three weeks to go, everyone.

Around the Network

can't wait any longer, well back to call of duty 4.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

No matter what happens, I think Microsoft has the most to prove at this E3. (Ask me if I would have said THAT last year)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
No matter what happens, I think Microsoft has the most to prove at this E3. (Ask me if I would have said THAT last year)

Yes...they have the most to prove....but also the steepest climb to make a positive showing.

Likely people will walk away from E3 with the opinion that Microsoft is stagnating in the hardcore market and trying to stumble thier way into the casual.  Both will be signs of their death throes.  We're just too late into this generation for them to come back after blowing a 10 million unit lead.

Just 20 days to go...

How do you plan on keeping up with all the info once E3 hits? Do you watch it on G4? Stay in the forums? Check all the sites?

Wait till the end of the day then check Joystiq and maybe IGN or Gamespot. If I get bored I will check throughout the day. Forums tend to be unreliable as people explode and exagerate the information.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229