Uncharted
MGS4
GT5 Prologue
Heavenly Sword
Virtua Fighter 5

Ynwa.

Around the Network
Kyros said:

Heavenly Sword is too short and too much screen tearing. Don't even know why people are so hyped about this game.

Tearing? Did that really annoy you? I only saw it in the level in the middle with the huge buildings in the background. And even there... I must be too much PC gamer, if you have played through Oblivion on a Pentium4 with 9800Pro GPU, a littlebit screen tearing doesn't disturb you.

It was too short and a bit too much button-masher that is true but I still would like a sequel because it had the best character models and cutscenes todate and the world was really beautiful. (And bohan was awesome). If they would make a longer game and fix some gameplay issues it could be awesome. But as it is its definitely not in the top5

Annoying as hell, Uncharted has that too, but only has its moments. Lego Star Wars as well and this game is absolutely the worst when it comes to screen tearing. I'm even planning to exchange the LSW game for a WII version as its unplayable for me. Oblivion doesn't have that at all only a bit of slow downs but absolutely no screen tearing.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Haze
Lair

PSN game: Top 100 anime mini-games.

Blu ray movies:

Meet The Spartans.
Sex in the City: The Movie.

Pixel Junk Monsters - best $10 you could spend on the PS3
Uncharted - what Zucas said
Ratchet and Clank - Fun game, not great but certainly worth it for $40 or less
MGS4 - If you're at all curious, get it. It's worth it.
Save your money and buy Disgaea 3 in August for your 5th game

I would have to say Resistance: Fall of Man Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Uncharted Drakes Fortune Haze and Battlefield: Bad Company when it comes out

PSN ID - ctguzman, add me Games i have: Resistance: Fall of Man Tony Hawks Proving Ground Grand Theft Auto 4 The GodFather: The Dons Edition Motorstorm

Around the Network

based off of these recommendations, uncharted, cod 4, and MGS4 are the most common

jerseyboy609 said:
based off of these recommendations, uncharted, cod 4, and MGS4 are the most common

if you don't mind taking the time to master it, Warhawk is a definite buy. It does take a while to learn because it's multi-player only and has no tutorial, but once you do learn it, it's a lot of fun. And it's only $40...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Most definitely Battelfield:Bad Company,Madden 09(better gameplay than ever and more added features,online leagues-First time ever),Motorstorm:Pacific Rift,Resistance 2,and Little Big Planet.

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

*~Onna76~* said:
Kyros said:

Heavenly Sword is too short and too much screen tearing. Don't even know why people are so hyped about this game.

Tearing? Did that really annoy you? I only saw it in the level in the middle with the huge buildings in the background. And even there... I must be too much PC gamer, if you have played through Oblivion on a Pentium4 with 9800Pro GPU, a littlebit screen tearing doesn't disturb you.

It was too short and a bit too much button-masher that is true but I still would like a sequel because it had the best character models and cutscenes todate and the world was really beautiful. (And bohan was awesome). If they would make a longer game and fix some gameplay issues it could be awesome. But as it is its definitely not in the top5

Annoying as hell, Uncharted has that too, but only has its moments. Lego Star Wars as well and this game is absolutely the worst when it comes to screen tearing. I'm even planning to exchange the LSW game for a WII version as its unplayable for me. Oblivion doesn't have that at all only a bit of slow downs but absolutely no screen tearing.

Can someone possibly describe what this effect looks like? Is it the same one you get on the NCAA Football 09 demo stadiums?

• MGS4
  • Uncharted drakes fortune
  • GT5 prologue
  • GTA4
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma
  • heavenly sword
  • warhawk
  • pain

whoops a bit more than 5 there but what the hell!

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...