By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Is Your Favorite Game of All-Time?

OoT

then MM

Around the Network

Oh MY. I was gonna say mgs4 untill I saw system shock 2. I heard **we are we are** for weeks. scary scary stuff. How did I forget that game.

I vote system shock 2. crazy crazy.

X-Com

So you know, UFO: Enemy Unknown is the same game as X-Com, just a different region. So with my vote its up to 3 votes (one X-Com alread and one Enemy Unknown already)

edit, this thread is just awesome for seeing how well people can follow directions. Seriously, the number of top 5 lists is mind blowing, especially the one that was "in no particular order"

Learn to read.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

Mario 64 hands down

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

guitar hero 3 ^_^

Around the Network

Close between Counterstrike and Shadow of the Colossus.

But, just to be consistent, Shadow of the Colossus.

Perfect Dark

(Back in the day, that game and Goldeneye were the shit. I went back and played both of those a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, those games have only aged OK at best, unlike a lot of SNES games that have aged really well.)

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

I will go with Earthbound/mother2 for my pick. RPGs can be such a magical experience.

Got it Lemmiwinks.

Will update now.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Deus Ex. Only Japanese style boss fights could make the game better.