By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I want a Criket game for the Wii!

title says it all, is there one somewhere anyway? think it would be mega, imagine using the Wiimote to bowl or bat!

Around the Network

I agree with you but dont you think it would be released in Europe or any other cricket playing countries. I am a major fan of cricket and I pretty much watch it whenever I go to India every summer.

MK License

SSBB-2878-9454-7353. Main-Kirby        PM me if you want to be added.

Yes, cricket is would translate very well to the Wii, especially with balance board support for backfoot, frontfoot shots.

Xponent said:

Yes, cricket is would translate very well to the Wii, especially with balance board support for backfoot, frontfoot shots.

oh yeah i didnt even think of that!

cricket games don't sell well that's why i cant remember one other then brain lara cricket it was released about 4 years ago i think, but yeah wii cricket game might be fun

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I believe that Xponent has it spot on.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

I want a cricket game also. There was cricket 2004 and 07, but they stopped making them. But the sell terribly, and mostly sell in the cricket playing countries, where except for England and Australia, hardware sales are poor.

@Cougarman:
That is what WiiWare is for.
It's low risk.With a low cost many people who might have stayed away from a retail version might have a change of heart.

Prediction:
Disney will make KH3 with Nintendo.Yes,KH3 will be a Disney/Nintendo crossover.

Save the industry,Kill a Hardcore gamer

Stopped buying Ubisoft games.Will not buy Red Steel 2.Let them struggle on HD. Click here for a solution:CLICK
ALERT: I have also exposed a UBI'Z'OFT viral marketer in THIS thread.Read my posts, see the set up and watch how everything crumbles on page 8. Please learn from this experience.

I enjoy croquet a bit in real life. I'd buy a croquet game if was made by Nintendo.
May be "Wii Play Outdoor Sports" for $29.99 with 10 outdoor games using Miis? That would be pretty cool. It could have croquest and cricket, and waterskiing and mountain climbing whatever else they want to put in.

I'd be in that. Brings back memories of summer holidays when i was in school, watching a test match, nothing interesting happening so we'd pop in (forget the name)cricket game on the NES?SNES, it was epic. Add the Wii-mote and some cold beers, epicness all over again.