By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I'm one of the Elite: Two Down, One to Go...

So, over the weekend, my friend tells me he is looking to sell his Elite 360 with 6 games cause he hasn't played it much and is about to move, so he needs some money.

Being the friend that I am, I provided him with the money, and now I own a 360.

Now, all I have left to get is the PS3 (Team ICO, where are you!!!)

Also, Castle Crashers can't come soon enough!

Around the Network

Congrats, Hope you enjoy your 360!

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

How much did you pay?

Soriku said:
Ha? I thought you already owned a 360 O_o

Enjoy. Buy Tales of Vesperia when it's out :P And CC looks cool.

I already own a Wii, and now I own a 360.

Definitely thinking of getting the Tales game. How often do they have 4 player co-op on one machine this gen????

@Fila
I paid 3 C notes for it.

Good news, now you have a huge library of games to choose from.

mM
Around the Network

Nice news, hope you don't regret your purchase.

awesome!, congrats on your purchase.

If you like rpg's, may I suggest eternal sonata? lost oddessy(spelled THAT wrong), and mass effect.

And get assassins creed to showcase the graphical power. damn, that game beautiful.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

congrats

Dolla Dolla said:
Soriku said:
Ha? I thought you already owned a 360 O_o

Enjoy. Buy Tales of Vesperia when it's out :P And CC looks cool.

I already own a Wii, and now I own a 360.

Definitely thinking of getting the Tales game. How often do they have 4 player co-op on one machine this gen????

@Fila
I paid 3 C notes for it.

Actually....There are quite a few offline co-op games for the 360, and quite a few are 4p.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.