By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New PS3 commercial

I thought it was pretty good.  Also good to see that Sony plans on advertising LBP.

Around the Network

I liked that commercial...At first I didn't know what it meant, it just sounded cool....:):):):):):):):)

SMILIES FTW

Kasz216 said:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTVf9SVnsw8

Can anyone place what movie that comes from by the way?

It's the St Crispens Day speech from Shakespeare's Henry V.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

iron_megalith said:
rudyrsr8 said:
Wow I thought that was kinda a stupid commercial...

What? I though it was a fitting way to describe the PS3.

Specially this part..

"We few, we happy few" (I don't know about happy, but they are few)

Nah, I'm happy ;)

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

the comments section of this video is full of washimul, that name is familair

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

Yeah, I saw that commercial a week or so ago, and it gave me a good laugh. Seems like a bit much to me, but it definitely gets your attention, which should be the point of any advertisement.

Warning: Side effects may cause jealousy of 360 owners and want of more quality games, anxiety and stress as AAA titles consistently get delayed, and frustration from finding out that not all games advertised have been released. Be careful when playing with your Playstation 3.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

yeah i like it they need mgs4 and gta4 in this comerciale

IF this is the way, they are selling LBP I may be wrong about who they are targeting... but my conclusion still stands that at best it could slightly outsell R&C.

The commercial didn't seem bad at all - from it's visuals it seemed to bring across that it's lineup is much more "what you wan't" kinda deal - but I don't see anything claiming that Wii360 have any less to offer - that suggestion seems to be inadvertant.

or

just made up... then again it was muted for me...

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Why does the narrator sound like an individual suffering from any number of speech impeding disorders?

Would have been nice had they shown actual screens of MGS4 that weren't mired by terrible frame rates.

Seems as if Sony has almost resigned itself to the status of underdog in this dialouge. It confirms my theory at least as to why certain people play games on particular consoles.