By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Congrats PS3 and MGS4 For Top WW This Week Thread

Here if you want to congradulate PS3 and MGS4 and who else you might think is involved here's the appropriate thread.  Otherwise leave the sales thread up for discussion without the bullshit of your not being respectful or some bs like that. 

Congrats PS3 and MGS4.  Did a great job and well deserved.  Thank you Kojima for an awesome game.

Around the Network

bitter, huh... i understand

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It's a very impressive achievement, for sure. Our little boy, the PS3 is all grown up. And yes, please leave your fanboyism and damage control at the door if that's your intention.

First of all thank you Kojima...for making such an epic franchise, thank you David Hayter for bringing Snake truly to life through the voice...

Thank you SONY for bringing the epic console that is the PS3 in the line of the most popular brand in videogames...Playstation.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

MontanaHatchet said:

It's a very impressive achievement, for sure. Our little boy, the PS3 is all grown up. And yes, please leave your fanboyism and damage control at the door if that's your intention.

That's what the thread is for.  Only nice to them in here.  This is so I can debate in the sales thread for once.

Around the Network

It's called marginalizing.

He doesn't really mean that, but hey, at least there is a thread for Kojima and the PS3s honor!

I'd like to thank myself for this thread. Had I not called Zucas, and others out, it wouldn't have happened. You can all thank me later, by gifting me some VC Games.

And to think 90% of the people(ROL STOPPABLE) all expected sony to drop out of the race in 2008(JOHAN LUCAS )

Heck some thought the PS3 would barely make 5.5 million LTD sales (SORIKU).

How nice to see such a turn around all becuase of a price cut and one AAA game =D

mM
DMeisterJ said:
It's called marginalizing.

He doesn't really mean that, but hey, at least there is a thread for Kojima and the PS3s honor!

I'd like to thank myself for this thread. Had I not called Zucas, and others out, it wouldn't have happened. You can all thank me later, by gifting me some VC Games.

Yes will give you the credit.  But keep that here.  Now when I'm discussing sales in the sales thread try not to complain.  It's only number discussion anyways. 

Once again major thx to Kojima.  Game deserves all the good reviews its getting and the phenomenal sales.

It's so nice seeing the PS3 selling well this week. I know the MGS4 effect will be short lived, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Ya know this may be the first time in awhile that one game is #1 on all 3 individual charts. I mean not only do you need a universal release, or awesome legs, but consistent in all regions. Congrats to MGS4 for that.