By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will Madden 07 be the biggest yet?

Yes i believe it will. Its already been reported to have sold 2 million in one week. http://forums.xbox.com/6506185/ShowPost.aspx It will get a boost with the release of Playstation 3 and Wii versions this holiday, as if it really needed it anyway.

Around the Network

Better question is will August get loaded? Seems the Japan numbers are getting loaded but not the US monthly numbers.

The real question is will Madden 07 possibly top the alltime chart?

broshnat said:
With more formats than ever this year, will this Madden be the biggest one so far?

Boy, I surehope so.

If anybody cares, I have banned Jake T Musk for spamming.  Jake, you constantly bump old threads, and it's just annoying as hell.  I've told you through several threads to stop, and I PM'd you and never got a response.  I told you I didn't want to ban someone on something stupid like this, but you kept going.  I'm sorry, but this is just stupid...I don't want to read outdated threads, especially if it's for repetitive comments like "I sure hope so" or "I think the Wii will really take off" on a thread from 11/20.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Madden 2010 will be the biggest yet

Did this really need to be bumped, Xbox Man?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

A BLAST FROM THE PAST BABY !
3rd threead on vgchartz ! ioi created all 3 !