By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - do you think metal gear solid will stay ps3 exclusive?

@NJ5

And from IGN, therefore I have far more proof than you can ever give

mM
Around the Network

@leo-j: Let's just say that I trust sieanr's screenshots enough to make me doubt whatever IGN and Gamespot say. Those screenshots show clear compression artifacts which would never happen in real-time rendering.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

@leo-j: Let's just say that I trust sieanr's screenshots enough to make me doubt whatever IGN and Gamespot say. Those screenshots show clear compression artifacts which would never happen in real-time rendering.

I really dont care what you think, your in denial like your friend, I just proved its all rendered in game, I have no need to continue this discussion.

mM

i think it will come to the xbox 360 by spring time next year. from what i have seen playing the game, i dont see anything at all as why it cant be ported to the xbox 360, the graphics are very good but the xbox 360 can easly do those graphics. and as for space with compression, i think 3 disks max. i would put this game in my top 30 games of all time but, for me its probably around 18 place on the list, its a very good game but no where near the greatest game of all time talk, that belongs to " legend of zelda:ocarina of time and legend of zelda:twilight princess".

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I doubt it'll come to the 360 any sooner than 12 months. However, it is very likely that if an audience is perceived for the game, a 360 version could emerge eventually.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
eo-j said:
NJ5 said:

I really dont care what you think, your in denial like your friend, I just proved its all rendered in game, I have no need to continue this discussion.

"It's impressive enough that these scenes look as good as any prerendered cinematic you've ever watched."

Funny, I remember a lot of people saying that the old scenes were in-game, still, since he offers only his opinion I can't take it as a definitive proof... is just another point of view...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Jlmadyson said:
leo-j said:
Jlmadyson said:
Skeeuk said:
mgs4 is ps3 exclusive and is the greatest game ever made. if you want to play the magnificence of this game, get a ps3

Far from it, but very good game no less.

Have you ever played it? Send me  a PM, and tell me who is the leader of the BB

Tell you what I can do one even better. I can add you to my PSN friends list and you can watch me play it on one of my two PS3s tonight, savvy. It is a great game, no doubt, but far from the greatest game ever and not quite the greatest of this generation either and I’ve always loved the MGS series.

2 PS3's...now thats powerballing or you're loaded big time lol!

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

@shameless

Excuse me but LEO-J has the IGN Review to back up his facts...

stop living in denial

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

On topic, MGS4 is to PS3 as Gears series is to 360 (both are made by 3rd parties), portable but only a 0.1% chance of happening. Why? because both Sony and M$ have gone to extreme levels to tout the respective games for their corresponding consoles!

Also, I belive Kojima is a PS fanboy. Did he really need to make fun of the 360 in MGS4? If Konami forces him, he'll probably make a bad port just to make the 360 look bad like he did with the mgs2 on xbox (no game should look worse on xbox relative to ps2).

To make it easier to understand, Kojima is to Sony as Itagaki is to M$. There you have it guys. This is the real reason.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

darthdevidem01 said:
@shameless

Excuse me but LEO-J has the IGN Review to back up his facts...

stop living in denial

Shameless hates everything, its unnecessary to argue with him