By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - do you think metal gear solid will stay ps3 exclusive?

Munkeh111 said:
Profcrab said:
It never will. I think Sony has a silent agreement with Konami to keep it exclusive considering all the promotion Sony has done for it, including a limited edition PS3. Sony looks to have ponied up almost all of the marketing for the game and that is a damn lot of money that Konami didn't have to spend.

I give this thread a 9.7.

Do you mean it never will come to 360?

Anyway, it will stay exclusive, they have no reason to bring it to 360

Oops, miswording on my part. Yes, I think it will stay exclusive.  It isn't like MGS2 which wasn't needed by Sony to make the PS2 dominant.  MGS4 is a key game for Sony.  They basically bankrolled it's marketing budget.  I would be very, very surprised it it went to the 360.

I give that post a 9.9. 

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Around the Network

I think it will stay exclusive. Konami has to be happy with the current sales.

Shameless said:
I Perdict said:

lol...

How naive are you to believe that one 20 second codec conversation can't be changed or removed from the game? It's not even about the 360 either, it's about the first MGS which was on two discs.

Thats just 1% of whats in the game that shows its never going to another platform.

mM

It depends on the deal Sony made with Konami and sales which have been poor in others so far.

Shameless said:
I Perdict said:

lol...

How naive are you to believe that one 20 second codec conversation can't be changed or removed from the game? It's not even about the 360 either, it's about the first MGS which was on two discs.

I'm sorry... how did you get that from "lol"

Around the Network

I think it stays exclusive this generation.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Nope. PS3 exclusive.

leo-j said:
Shameless said:
I Perdict said:

lol...

Thats just 1% of whats in the game that shows its never going to another platform.

Sixaxis? am I right?

Shameless said:
I Perdict said:

lol...

I don't think he meant to use it as an example of why it wont come to 360, just for some humour

I Perdict said:
leo-j said:
Shameless said:
I Perdict said:

lol...

Sixaxis? am I right?

Yea, but there are tons more, dont reveal it because it could actually spoil the game experience.

mM