By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 Xbox 360 Games PS3 Fanboys Wish They Had

I honestly dont know why your not banned yet, you've become one of the biggest trolls on this site, nearing that of HUS.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
I honestly dont know why your not banned yet, you've become one of the biggest trolls on this site, nearing that of HUS.

Are you talking to me?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
leo-j said:

Are you talking to me?

Coming from leo-j that must hurt

Starcraft trolls, but it's not a big deal to me. He can do whatever the hell he wants for all I care as long I can say what I want back.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Dont let the fan boys get you down Starcraft. I for one admire your ability and testicular fortitude to place positive and informative articles regarding the 360. It is ironic how when even the smallest of success is reported for the PS3 I have to scan through dozens of articles praising every little detail. But when anything positive or innovative is written about the 360, it is bashed and you are labeled a troll. Too many PS3 fan boys need to swallow their pride and admit that the 360 is doing awesome, has been doing awesome, and is not going anywhere. I support you SC, so dont stop posting the articles. I support Gaming as a whole, that means MS, Sony, and Nintendo. I find myself reading the articles you post FIRST, over many others because of the Sony nob, deep throating exhibited by the majority of the members of this site. I know this article is not yours, however, these games are great games for the X360. Yes many are on PC, but I dont feel like spending $2-400 dollars to upgrade so that I can play a game that runs smoother on my already owned X360 or PS3. Keep posting SC, Ill keep reading!!

Around the Network
Ail said:
Did you become a PS3 fanboy Starcraft ?
I am seeing how you're telling us what PS3 fanboy want I would be interested in knowing where you got this information...

He rented a ps3 to conduct some "research" =D

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

starcraft said:
akuma587 said:
Seriously Starcraft, you are just getting more and more annoying everyday. Halo 3 is a piece of garbage. COD4 is a much better game. I would way rather have Gears 1 OR 2 than Halo 3. Bioshock is the one I would have wanted the most, but it looks like Take 2 solved that problem for us.

ATTENTION INSECURE SONY FANS!!!!

AS EVIDENCED BY THE LINK, THIS ARTICLE WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME!

IF YOU WISH TO AVOID READING ABOUT TITLES YOU'RE CONSOLE DOESN'T HAVE, PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF THE MICROSOFT FORUMS IN THE FUTURE!!!

That is all.

So would you mind posting the other article from last week. You know, the one regarding PS3 games? Or does it not agree with your bias.

My list would look nothing like that. I'd have to go with:

5 - Not sure... Fable 2 maybe. I haven't played it before.

4 - Gears

3 - Star Ocean 4 (if it doesn't go multiplat)

2 - Blue Dragon

1 - Lost Odyssey

Scratch Fable, I cannot believe I forgot NG2, I'd love to play that game.

starcraft said:
akuma587 said:
Seriously Starcraft, you are just getting more and more annoying everyday. Halo 3 is a piece of garbage. COD4 is a much better game. I would way rather have Gears 1 OR 2 than Halo 3. Bioshock is the one I would have wanted the most, but it looks like Take 2 solved that problem for us.

IF YOU WISH TO AVOID READING ABOUT TITLES YOU'RE CONSOLE DOESN'T HAVE, PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF THE MICROSOFT FORUMS IN THE FUTURE!!!

That is all.

All caps? This looks like the beginning to the end for Statcraft. Please SC, take a step back and re-enter the real world for a few weeks. Then come back. They are just video games my friend.

Unless you actually do work for MS (I am joking when I say that), you have no reason to be this upset, just because the PS3 is killing MS at the moment. It's just a game console.

TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:
akuma587 said:

That is all.

All caps? This looks like the beginning to the end for Statcraft. Please SC, take a step back and re-enter the real world for a few weeks. Then come back. They are just video games my friend.

Unless you actually do work for MS (I am joking when I say that), you have no reason to be this upset, just because the PS3 is killing MS at the moment. It's just a game console.

Oh, just shut it. There are way, way worse fanboys in this site than starcraft. And they troll harder. Case in point, all the ps3 fanboys littering the 360 forum with feel-good posts about their choices or outright spewing fantasy fanboy drivel. 

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).