By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 Xbox 360 Games PS3 Fanboys Wish They Had

Bitmap Frogs said:
TheRealMafoo said:
starcraft said:
akuma587 said:
Seriously Starcraft, you are just getting more and more annoying everyday. Halo 3 is a piece of garbage. COD4 is a much better game. I would way rather have Gears 1 OR 2 than Halo 3. Bioshock is the one I would have wanted the most, but it looks like Take 2 solved that problem for us.

ATTENTION INSECURE SONY FANS!!!!

AS EVIDENCED BY THE LINK, THIS ARTICLE WAS NOT WRITTEN BY ME!

IF YOU WISH TO AVOID READING ABOUT TITLES YOU'RE CONSOLE DOESN'T HAVE, PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF THE MICROSOFT FORUMS IN THE FUTURE!!!

That is all.

All caps? This looks like the beginning to the end for Statcraft. Please SC, take a step back and re-enter the real world for a few weeks. Then come back. They are just video games my friend.

Unless you actually do work for MS (I am joking when I say that), you have no reason to be this upset, just because the PS3 is killing MS at the moment. It's just a game console.

Oh, just shut it. There are way, way worse fanboys in this site than starcraft. And they troll harder. Case in point, all the ps3 fanboys littering the 360 forum with feel-good posts about their choices or outright spewing fantasy fanboy drivel. 

I wouldn't know, I don't troll those forums. And that's like saying it's ok to beat my wife, because the guy down the street beats his wife a lot more. Trolling is horrible behavior, no matter who else is doing it.

Around the Network

lol, I own a 360 and I dont want some of those games.

phail.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

The only 360 games I want are Eternal Sonata and Dead Rising. The former is being ported to ps3 (though a NA release is uncertain), and he sequel to the latter will come to the ps3.

Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:

Got a polygraph test to back up those claims?

I got to tell ya, that list isn't that good of one. halo 3 sucks imo and fable2 isnt even out yet. The other games are up for debate.

No, but people with strong opinions towards a console manufacturer posting on the board of another manufacturer to say they don't like their games and who have been previously banned make me suspicious.

Come to think of it, you fit the profile too.

You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. Please tell me why I was previously banned?

Who cares! the point is you are a ps3 fanboy shitting up a thread on the x360 forum and that at some point in the past you did something to warrant a -2000$ fine from the mods. Mind you, most bans have a -200$ fine attached. But hey, I'll let your own words speak for me, quoting you on:

"B. I'm sorry what shooters are there for 360 besides Gears?  I know ps3 has SOCOM and R2. i'd say this is more open for debate than you make it seem" ?"

Seriously? no shooters on 360 besides Gears? 

Now, how come you aren't talking with your fellow sony fans about awesome ps3 games? Oh wait...

This thread was kind've aimed at ps3 fanboys.  Just a little bit.

FaRmLaNd said:
I find it funny that people spend days exclaiming the death of pc gaming and yet as soon as theirs an xbox 360 discussion people mention how all the games are on pc. Lets us take a step back for a moment and realist that A they're both microsoft platforms, B any game on a console is a good thing in the end and C that the pc/xbox relationship allows the xbox's to quickly and easily build up a viable games library very quickly.

The PC is far from dying:

Bioshock sold a million on PC (and Crysis sold 3 million, despite its insane hardware requirements)

NVidia has shipped over 30 million GeForce 8 series cards (and when you add in those like me still using 7 series cards, and all the ATI users in the world, that comprises a very formidable install base)

Around the Network
JaggedSac said:
Leetgeek, it is obvious online play is not your thing since you mentioned enjoying mostly single player games so why would you pay for a year of Live? Halo 3 is mainly a multi-player game with a single-player tacked on, which is maybe why you did not like. Blu-ray is nice but I am not getting fleeced into buying one at this point in time at their current price points. Upconversion is fine until prices of both the movies and players come down.

I mainly play singleplayer games on the console.  But for those few occasions where I DO want to play a multiplayer game on a console, it's nice being able to do so for free.  As opposed to paying $50/year for a service I wouldn't use too often.

ToasyJaguar, I hate Halo.  Well, I don't HATE it, but I think it's a boring game.  I really wanted to like it.  After hearing about it when it was still slated for the Mac, I was excited for it.  When it went to the XBox, I was excited for it.  After playing the singleplayer PC demo, I was excited for it.  After playing the final games, I was so disappointed.  Other than the level included with the demo, the game was boring.  Then Halo 2 was announced and I thought it would be better.  I was house sitting for a friend, and he had an XBox with Halo 2.  I had to play in 20 minute spurts because the game bored me out of my mind.  I got about 2 hours in before I gave up entirely.  The only saving grace of the Halo games IMO is the co-op, which is very well done and fun.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

That was an ok list. I personally would add games like Ninja Gaiden 2 and DoA 4 which pc or ps3 would never get. I don't understand why MS keeps porting its games onto pc; its just losing 360 customers.

btw, Sigma was a horrible game

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

To all those saying "i can play it on my PC" or "but it's also on PC", can you guys post a picture of your PC and the specs and some kind of prove that it's your personal PC? im just curious

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Captian_Twig said:
I laugh at the PS3 fools. Go play Haze.

ha lol banned.

anyway, i will do as soon as i've done with GTA4, MGS4, GRiD and uncharted.

all those games listed in that article are good, and I wouldn't mind seeing any of them on the PS3. Iwouldn't buy them all but i'm sure some people would. I think that the more games on ANY console the better, there's nothing like a bit of healthy competition to keep gaming alive.

As for PC crossovers, i'll have to stick with consoles as my prefered platform. BUT thats only due to not having to lay out on a $200+ upgrade in addition to the game just to play it at acceptable levels *cough*Crysis*cough*

Once the initial layout for the console is paid, that's all you need to pay to play any future or current title for that console.

Well that is unless you need a harddrive or a bigger harddrive for media or whatever.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral