By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 Xbox 360 Games PS3 Fanboys Wish They Had

I Perdict said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:

Your point? I was perdicting Haze would sell 2 mil copies... It was a joke... Didn't know this site took themselves so seriously that you can be banned for that.

But again you dont know what youre talking about so please refrain from saying something you have no knowledge of.

Really I don't? I did know you were fined for something prediction league related - and I was damn right.

Really, you don't.

Sure bud sure, that was why I knew your ban was prediction league related and you confirmed it, because I don't know.

You are now on denial.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:

Your point? I was perdicting Haze would sell 2 mil copies... It was a joke... Didn't know this site took themselves so seriously that you can be banned for that.

But again you dont know what youre talking about so please refrain from saying something you have no knowledge of.

Really I don't? I did know you were fined for something prediction league related - and I was damn right.

Really, you don't.

Sure bud sure, that was why I knew your ban was prediction league related and you confirmed it, because I don't know.

You are now on denial.

http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Case closed I win.

And besides the original arguement was not trusting me bacause of previous bans, because you thought I was a troll.

I Perdict said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:

Really, you don't.

You are now on denial.

Case closed I win.

And besides the original arguement was not trusting me bacause of previous bans, because you thought I was a troll.

The original argument was not trusting you because you are a ps3 fanboy posting about how you don't like 360 games on the 360 forums and you had a previous ban. Hey, you didn't really like getting caught =/ Lighten up =)

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

edit: about the rules, I've had crazzy come here to call me a dumbass and unleash a flurry of ALL CAPS posts on me and nothing happened...

Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:

Case closed I win.

The original argument was not trusting you because you are a ps3 fanboy posting about how you don't like 360 games on the 360 forums and you had a previous ban. Hey, you didn't really like getting caught =/ Lighten up =)

How am I a Ps3 fanboy? You have no reason to believe that. Also you are sayinf 360 games. As in plural. All I said was not everyone likes Halo 3. My ban is none of your concern. Just the mod team. Let them deal with it.

Also you completly derailed this thread by all of these accusations.

Around the Network

'I Predict' was that your gamertag or DJ's?

JaggedSac said:
'I Predict' was that your gamertag or DJ's?

DMJ's I got it off his profile

Pretty nice. As a Nintendo fan (though I do own PSP and Sega Saturn and will own 360 eventually and am not really biased) here are the 5 360 games I think Nintendo fans wish were on the Wii:
1. Viva Pinata
2. Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
3. Blue Dragon
4. Tales of Vesperia
5. Kameo: Elements of Power
all 5 would sell quite well on the Wii imo.

I find it funny that people spend days exclaiming the death of pc gaming and yet as soon as theirs an xbox 360 discussion people mention how all the games are on pc. Lets us take a step back for a moment and realist that A they're both microsoft platforms, B any game on a console is a good thing in the end and C that the pc/xbox relationship allows the xbox's to quickly and easily build up a viable games library very quickly.

Looks like ole DMeisterJ is playing some Halo 3 as of right now.