By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Top 5 Xbox 360 Games PS3 Fanboys Wish They Had

I don't agree with the article either but hey, everyone on the internet is a critic. The day will come that we will not have to worry about a game being exclusive to one console and the only worry will be which console you want so you can own everyone online. Cross-platform multiplayer anyone?

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:

You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. Please tell me why I was previously banned?

Who cares! the point is you are a ps3 fanboy shitting up a thread on the x360 forum and that at some point in the past you did something to warrant a -2000$ fine from the mods. Mind you, most bans have a -200$ fine attached. But hey, I'll let your own words speak for me, quoting you on:

"B. I'm sorry what shooters are there for 360 besides Gears?  I know ps3 has SOCOM and R2. i'd say this is more open for debate than you make it seem" ?"

Seriously? no shooters on 360 besides Gears? 

Now, how come you aren't talking with your fellow sony fans about awesome ps3 games? Oh wait...

That was a genuine question... And disolitude... or someone else answered me and we finished out the conversation.

You are pretty silly. There was nothing wrong with that.

Also for my ban... I honestly don't know what I did. I was banned before I even posted anything. I didn't say a thing on this site before I was banned. I never recieved a warning from a mod or a "hey that is against our policies please don't do it"

So watch your mouth next time before you accuse someone of something you know nothing about

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=29877

A link to the thread if anyone wants to read the discussion I had with people and don't want to quote me outta context.

boycop said:

Good list for some, but honestly, those are not games I am interested in. I have a PS3 and I am interested in games like:

- Uncharted

- Ratchet&Clank

- MGS4

- and to a certain point CoD4 (single player)

So, for me personally, your list is not a big miss, but I understand your need to point out the exclusives, while X360 still has them.

How is the CoD4 single player different on PS3?

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I Perdict said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:

You don't even know what the fuck you are talking about. Please tell me why I was previously banned?

Who cares! the point is you are a ps3 fanboy shitting up a thread on the x360 forum and that at some point in the past you did something to warrant a -2000$ fine from the mods. Mind you, most bans have a -200$ fine attached. But hey, I'll let your own words speak for me, quoting you on:

"B. I'm sorry what shooters are there for 360 besides Gears?  I know ps3 has SOCOM and R2. i'd say this is more open for debate than you make it seem" ?"

Now, how come you aren't talking with your fellow sony fans about awesome ps3 games? Oh wait...

That was a genuine question... And disolitude... or someone else answered me and we finished out the conversation.

Also for my ban... I honestly don't know what I did. I was banned before I even posted anything. I didn't say a thing on this site before I was banned. I never recieved a warning from a mod or a "hey that is against our policies please don't do it"

So watch your mouth next time before you accuse someone of something you know nothing about

A link to the thread if anyone wants to read the discussion I had with people and don't want to quote me outta context.

You didn't post, right... but you had several prediction league hits and someone on your wall is complaining about you screwing the prediction league. 

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

DMeisterJ said:
My Five, if I didn't own a 360 would be:

Lost Odyssey, Dead Rising, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Halo 3.

Eternal Sonata, Dead Rising, Mass Effect, Ninja Gaiden 2, and F.E.A.R.

Lost Odyssey was good, imo, but Eternal Sonata just blew it out of the water. If LO didn't have that slow third act and get slower and worse loading times as the game progressed, I'd probably give it the nod. It just has too many technical flaws to make my top 5 non-PS3 360 games.

Also, I do love me some Halo 3 single player but CoD4 is definately better. However, the PS3 version of F.E.A.R. I hear sucks and is unplayable, therefore since it is a must play game, I think the 360 version is as good of a reason as any to own one.

Good list though DMJ. Very acceptable.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network
Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:
Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:

You didn't post, right... but you had several prediction league hits and someone on your wall is complaining about you screwing the prediction league. 

Your point? I was perdicting Haze would sell 2 mil copies... It was a joke... Didn't know this site took themselves so seriously that you can be banned for that. (perma non the less) (Without warning on top of it) And so seriously on such a silly part of the site....

But again you dont know what youre talking about so please refrain from saying something you have no knowledge of.

I Perdict said:

Your point? I was perdicting Haze would sell 2 mil copies... It was a joke... Didn't know this site took themselves so seriously that you can be banned for that.

But again you dont know what youre talking about so please refrain from saying something you have no knowledge of.

Really I don't? I did know you were fined for something prediction league related - and I was damn right.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

DMeisterJ what is your xbox live gamertag? I am not going to send a friends request, just want to see what games you have played.

Bitmap Frogs said:
I Perdict said:

Your point? I was perdicting Haze would sell 2 mil copies... It was a joke... Didn't know this site took themselves so seriously that you can be banned for that.

Really I don't? I did know you were fined for something prediction league related - and I was damn right.

Really, you don't.

JaggedSac said:
DMeisterJ what is your xbox live gamertag? I am not going to send a friends request, just want to see what games you have played.

Diablo Phoenix