By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Will deca sports be the new million seller worldwide?

Wow for deca sports to have great legs its already 200,000 in japan alone. yeah, it sucks but it only means that 3rd party games sell on the Wii as long as it have good marketng and advertising.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

At least Wii will have 2 new million seller until the end of July, Pokemon Battle Revolution and Game Party.

I haven't played it but I heard it's terrible. This is unfortunate because I was hoping for a Wii sports kind of of game that was actually good. I think that We Ski has a better chance for a million because its compatible with the balance board. People that bought Wii Fit will look for other games that use the balance board and right now this is it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Maybe by the end of tEh year

MANUELF said:
At least Wii will have 2 new million seller until the end of July, Pokemon Battle Revolution and Game Party.

I can't believe Game Party is selling this well. This is why 3rd party developers think that casual crap is what will sell on the Wii. :(

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

it will be a million seller easily, just wait for the holiday season. First game party and pokemon though.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

pichu_pichu said:
Maybe by the end of tEh year

I never being too far as that. Maybe a million on its lifetime.

@amp316------> We Ski also have a chance to be a million seller, but on its lifetime since the balance board isnt the standard yet, if there are more games made for the balance board and if Ninty will cut the price of BB then it'll be a million seller easily.

LOL at game party, it sucks but its in bargain price also thats the reason why its a million seller.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

How much did Game Party cost when it came out?

^^ ^^

$19.99

The Ghost of RubangB said:
How much did Game Party cost when it came out?

Fairly certain $20. And yet it's probably keeping Midway afloat. =P