By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - ZOMG!!! PS3 PASSES 360 IN EUROPE ZOMG!!!!1111ONE!

Cremator said:
360 is under tracked in SW in Others. I thought it was pretty obvious.

Umm... this is hardware I am talking about, why are you even mentioning software. 

Around the Network

good for sony and the playstation brand

tombi123 said:
Cremator said:

Umm... this is hardware I am talking about, why are you even mentioning software. Can't you except that the PS3 passed the 360 or something... you're the biggest troll on this site...

I can understand your anger but he the biggest troll?  I would not even call that a troll comment..

In other news: Even with no big games out for the Wii this week, and with arguably the PS3's biggest game of the year out, AND in the PS3's strongest region, the Wii still beat the PS3 in sales.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

tombi123 said:

So PS3 has lifetime sales of 5,450,869 units, and the 360 has 5,415,053 lifetime units. So the PS3 is now 35,816 units ahead.

The PS3 has been on the market roughly 15 and a half months, where as the 360 has been on the market roughly 31 months. So the PS3 has sold more than twice as quickly as the 360 in Europe.

So European domination is complete (Because I don't consider Wii to be a console)

Discuss...

Fixed.

Otherwise, in the HD front yea, but still Wii is dominating Europe. Funny how everyone forgets about the Wii all of a sudden.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:
tombi123 said:
Cremator said:

Umm... this is hardware I am talking about, why are you even mentioning software. Can't you except that the PS3 passed the 360 or something... you're the biggest troll on this site...

I can understand your anger but he the biggest troll?  I would not even call that a troll comment..

If you look at his post history you will what I mean. But yeah, I did overreact to that comment. I will edit my post.

well domination over 360 not wii

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

trestres said:
tombi123 said:

So PS3 has lifetime sales of 5,450,869 units, and the 360 has 5,415,053 lifetime units. So the PS3 is now 35,816 units ahead.

The PS3 has been on the market roughly 15 and a half months, where as the 360 has been on the market roughly 31 months. So the PS3 has sold more than twice as quickly as the 360 in Europe.

So European domination is complete (Because I don't consider Wii to be a console)

Discuss...

Fixed.

Otherwise, in the HD front yea, but still Wii is dominating Europe. Funny how everyone forgets about the Wii all of a sudden.

Sense of humour failure? The clearly indicates it was a joke...

DOATS1 said:
took long enough.

anyway, hopefully the uk is next.

No, with a one year lead to overcome, that was fast.

Congrats PS3.
I'm loving this mini-domination of Sony this generation.
Last gen Europe/others:
Console XBox GC PS2
Total Others

This gen Europe/others:
Console X360 Wii PS3
Total Others