By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation, The MOST innovative Brand

Linky: http://www.ps3fanboy.com/2008/06/16/sony-voted-most-innovative-brand/

Edit:  Er.. I meant Sony

Sony voted most innovative brand

It's not surprising to see Sony top the list of a "most innovative brand" survey. With creations such as the Walkman, CDs, and Blu-ray, there hasn't been any other company that has left such a footprint in our media-driven pop culture. Consumers haven't forgotten these achievements, as a recent survey revealed that Sony was perceived the most innovative brand beating out the likes of Apple, Microsoft, and Nintendo.

The survey was conducted by branding consultancy Incite. 500 people between the ages of 18 and 65 took part in the British led poll. There were a lot of other big names on the list. Do you want to know what other companies Sony beat out? Check out the top 20 list after the break.

[Via CVG]

The top 20 innovative brands:

1. Sony
2. Apple
3. Microsoft
4. Virgin
5. Nokia
6. Dyson
7. Nintendo
8. Tesco
9. Sky
10. Panasonic
11. Honda
12. Samsung
13. Google
14. Phillips
15. Dell
16. Toyota
17. eBay
18. Amazon
19. BT
20. Toshiba

Sony and Microsoft ahead of Nintendo?

Crazzy.

Around the Network

Microsoft is #3?

Okay, that list is officially a waste of space.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Bring in the cry babies!

yeah that is crazy, i can see sony as a whole company , i mean they are really diverse and lots of people can forget that with the Playstation brand and all

well yes.....as Walkman was HUGE, Playstation is HUGE and they have a RANGE of different fields they work in

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

k

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

sony and microsoft have other things besides gaming so its understandable

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Allready posted this:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=29811&start=0

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I will watch and wait from the background on this topic...

Former something....

I'd agree if this were 1980-something.

PC + Wii owners unite.  Our last-gen dying platforms have access to nearly every 90+ rated game this gen.  Building a PC that visually outperforms PS360 is cheap and easy.    Oct 7th 2010 predictions (made Dec 17th '08)
PC: 10^9
Wii: 10^8