By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty 5 screens released

This sucks....

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

obviously they are going to show the better version, pc. So we can say this is the pc version, meh i am not going to buy this crap, forget that

Shameless said:
Esmoreit said:
Perhaps it's indeed the wii version, and they will wait with showing of the PS360 version?

Either way, I don't see the "innovative new ways" Treyarch lombarded.

I'd say it's a dud.

Looks too good for Wii, but looks mediocre for a PS3/360 game. It's also from a PC site so I'm not sure what to think.

Compared to some conduit and Metroid pictures I'd say it's possible. Plus using excessive lighting to cover up some graphical mishaps could be possible. The sword picture also seems to scream "Red steel" at me.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Why did they not put Call of Duty 4 on the Wii and yet they're putting 5 on the Wii?

I hope those are pics from the Wii version.

Around the Network

Good Job Treyarch.

Just lost my sixty bucks.

Any chance that COD4 outsells COD5 in any given week?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Meh, looks bland, barely stands out from CoD 3 from where I'm sitting. If this is indeed the best they have to offer, I think I might pass (physics and audio might also be gimped to fit all platforms, I won't name names but I think we all know what I'm getting at here).

I'm going to play devils advocate and say that COD4 didn't look that great either. The gameplay was fantastic and all the little things going on at once made the game look outstanding. It kind of reminds me in a way of the first Halo for the Xbox. Graphically it wasn't that impressive but it had so much going on at a given time that it was unreal. I know I'm comparing 2 completely different types of FPS from different generations but I think my point still stands.

If you don't believe me go back and play the single player campaign. Some of the textures and character models were terrible. The package on the whole however was fantastic. I'm not sticking up for Treyarch...I don't like them developing the next COD by any means, but I think a lot of people are being a little harsh on the graphical quality just because it IS Treyarch.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Must be from Wii. lacks texture.