XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Around the Network

Well Snake, I guess you at least leave knowing two things:
1) Nobody respects you
2) You at least made one near epic thread

Hey guys...check out this thread...

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=27002

One user more one user left what is the difference when most members don't even know you someone else will come and replace you.

You know what now i'm going to be real to everybody. I'm be the rudest and meanest to almost everyone. F*** that, there's no way i'm leaving now. I'm so serious now. If i want to make a thread dissing vgchartz users, i'll do it. I will be worse than shameless. So for anybody thats reading this, this is a warning for whats yet to come. All the people who are my friends have nothing to worry about, as for everybody else, good luck trying to win an argument with me. The games are over. I AM SNAKE612, and DAMMIT I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE. VGCHARTZ WILL NEVER EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BE THE SAME AGAIN! LONG LIVE SNAKE

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

I heard leo-j visits your house on a near daily basis.

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE6122222222222222!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@slimebeast, who the hell is leo-j?Btw,what kind of name is  slimebeast. Were you thinking of your mom when you came up with this name?

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Snake612 said:
You know what now i'm going to be real to everybody. I'm be the rudest and meanest to almost everyone. F*** that, there's no way i'm leaving now. I'm so serious now. If i want to make a thread dissing vgchartz users, i'll do it. I will be worse than shameless. So for anybody thats reading this, this is a warning for whats yet to come. All the people who are my friends have nothing to worry about, as for everybody else, good luck trying to win an argument with me. The games are over. I AM SNAKE612, and DAMMIT I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE. VGCHARTZ WILL NEVER EVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BE THE SAME AGAIN! LONG LIVE SNAKE

Please don't do anything irrational. if you do they will just ban you and then you don't have the choice to stay. If you make another account they will ip ban you and you can't visit this site.  How about you just relax and don't make any threads that seem like a bad idea. When you post read what you are posting before clicking the post link, and make sure it is something that will contribute to the thread. Then people will respect you in the way they respect other. I am disapointed with some of the members though. You were new and didn't know how things worked, and they made fun of you. Is that the right thing to do with people new to things? No you just teach them how everything works. Anyway please don't do anything irrational.

Edit Snake please edit that post so there isn't any offense toward slimebeast. Slimebeast, obviously you are instigating snake into attacking you so he will be banned. Please don't do that.