By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii still sold out

i remember getting my wii in late december and i waited infront of best buy for 6 hours ther were like 100 people to get a ticket for the wii then i had to wait another 3 hours and it was a freezing canadian morning. getting off topic... any ways while i was waiting for bestbuy to open i droped by wal-mart to get zelda so i could entertain myself while waiting and i look over and they still had 10 ps3's of a 30 ps3 shipment there from yesterday morning at first i was confused and then i was confused some more realizing that 1 weeks earlier before christmas they were selling for 5000 usd on ebay. i guess after christmas the fad kinda died down

Around the Network

Kwaad said:Save some extra money and buy a PS3. It looks fine on SDTV as well.
That's like telling someone that wants a $250.00 camera to save up and buy a $500.00-$600.00 camera. Ever stop and think maybe they just simply want the $250.00 camera?

Wii's what happened to all the Wiis its amazing I still can not beleive that supply has not been increase in the run up to Christmas, I check out Gamestation they have now been sold out there for two week, Game still have them but I saw some one buying one today, just had some friends text me there Wii numbers so I know some other with Wii brought this week.

I chekout out argos where you can check the stock yourself, 42 360's 24 PS3 no Wii amazing toatally amazing, Nintendo are bound to lose out this Xmas if they dont incrase supplies as PS3 and Xbox 360 are looking like good alternatives because of the price point. If you cant find a Wii stuff it I will get and Xbox (saying that I know an increasing number of people with Wii and Xbox's)

Get it sorted Nintendo

dazmando said:
Wii's what happened to all the Wiis its amazing I still can not beleive that supply has not been increase in the run up to Christmas, I check out Gamestation they have now been sold out there for two week, Game still have them but I saw some one buying one today, just had some friends text me there Wii numbers so I know some other with Wii brought this week.

I chekout out argos where you can check the stock yourself, 42 360's 24 PS3 no Wii amazing toatally amazing, Nintendo are bound to lose out this Xmas if they dont incrase supplies as PS3 and Xbox 360 are looking like good alternatives because of the price point. If you cant find a Wii stuff it I will get and Xbox (saying that I know an increasing number of people with Wii and Xbox's)

Get it sorted Nintendo

Reggie Swears Life Upon "Unprecented Wii Supply" for Holidays in North America

Source: http://tinyurl.com/3cro8k

9:17 a.m.: Been making more Wii systems. Demand continues to surprise Nintendo. Consumers will still have to "hustle" to find the system this year. Will have about two times the product they had last year.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/2ue39n

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

My step mum rang me up asking if id seen any wiis for sale for my half sister. I was shocked that this was still happening.

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network

yeah at me there still sold out

This thread reads like watching television with someone who changes the channel every 10 seconds

maybe its like watching TV but that was a good link

http://tinyurl.com/2ue39n