By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yes, you are an idiot, MGS4 is by far the best game i've played this year.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
Because I sold my PS3 b4 MGS4. Now I have to wait till Christmas to play it! Is it worth it to buy a PS3 just for it, because I might buy the bundle used around Christmas time.

I remember that exact thread when you mentioned selling off your PS3 for a Xbox too. The deal on the OP was for bootleg 360 games and the second deal was legit, right?...... hate to say it but.... I warned you not to sell off the PS3 BEFORE mgs4 hit shelves >_>.... Now go find a friend with a PS3 and steal it for a week to play MGS4!

I agree. (didnt read post, just topic title)

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Just get a PS2 and the Knight Rider games, that is all the gaming anyone ever needs.

Manchester United 2008-09 Season - Trophies & Records

Barclays Premier League 2008-09: 1st // UEFA Champions League 2008-09: Finals (Yet To Play) // FIFA Club World Cup: Winners // UEFA Super Cup: Runners-up // FA Cup: Semi-Finals // League (Carling) Cup: Winners // FA (Charity) Community Shield: Winners
Records: First British Team To Win FIFA Club World Cup, New Record for No. Of Consecutive Clean Sheets In Premier League, New English & British League Records for Minutes Without Conceding, New Record For Going Undeafeated In Champions League (25 games ongoing), First British Team To Beat FC Porto In Portugal, First Club To Defeat Arsenal At The Emirates In European Competition, First Team In English League Football History To Win 3 Titles Back To Back On Two Seperate Ocassions

You need to play the game, and yes you are an idiot for selling your PS3

Around the Network

I remember reading your selling-PS3 thread thinking, 'Bad timing, dude; really, wait a few months.' Indeed, many people said exactly that to you, so I felt no need to chime in.

You reap what you sow, I suppose. You made a bit of a mistake. MGS4 is a great game, and you could have been playing it if you'd just had a bit of patience.

Never mind, you can always get another PS3 later, huh?

:)

i cant even comprehend trading in my PS3!

I agree with your thread title wholeheartedly.

With resistance 2, insomniac seem to be going down the "COD4 with aliens route" thats no bad thing, and could still end up being an excellent game, but i'm hoping they have a great USP to sell it to me

Hi, i'm solojohlo and i'm pretty fucking awesome

disolitude said:
You should have kept it till you beat metal gear and then sold it... I have nothing to play on the ps3 till Killzone 2 once metal gear is done...

I agree, buy it when Killzone is out, then buy MGS4, you will save some bucks.

And yes, if you already had it and sold it, you are.... 

By the end of this generation in 2011 we will have:

18.890.000 + (174 x 120.000) = 39.770.000 for XBOX360
12.610.000 + (174 x 170.000) = 42.190.000 for PS3