By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I was seriously contemplating selling my PS3 right before MGS4 came out. But there's no way I'm ever selling it now. So yes, it is worth it.

Around the Network

Yes, you are an idiot.

@ I perdict

yes but, none of my friends ever come out during the summer, so I dont want to be just playing MGS4 over and over.

Fair enough.

You should have kept it till you beat metal gear and then sold it... I have nothing to play on the ps3 till Killzone 2 once metal gear is done...

Around the Network
disolitude said:
You should have kept it till you beat metal gear and then sold it... I have nothing to play on the ps3 till Killzone 2 once metal gear is done...

Afrika? LBP? Resistence2? SOCOM? Why aren't you gonna play these?

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
kasillas88 said:
disolitude said:

Afrika? LBP? Resistence2? SOCOM? Why aren't you gonna play these?

I'll play Resistamce 2...but i ain't buying it like I blindly bought Resistance 1. Didn't like the first one.

LBP looks cool but really sin't my thing...

Afrika and socom...I hope thats a joke. If I only had a ps3, I guess I could see myself renting socom and maybe downloading the afrika demo. But as I'm lucky enough to own all 3 systems right now...and I don't have 25 hours of game time every day...those 2 games would not be played even if I got them for free.

Disolitude - did you at least beat resistance to get a background information for the 2nd. I dont want you to go into the 2nd one not really knowing whats going on. It might ruin your experience.

Don't buy another one - you're not worth it :P j/k honestly though, why buy it on an emotional whim, you sold it, so live with it. You'll only sell it again. Stick with your 360 - gears will keep you happy. And yes you are an idiot :(

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

You are an idiot because you sold the PS3, period. Selling consoles while they are still in their life-cycles, is the dumbest thing any gamer can do.