By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does MGS4 have better graphics then crysis?

Slimebeast said:
ssj12,

"currently there is no screen shots of Crysis with any GPU younger then then 8800Ultra. "

That doesn't matter, as long as you've taken the screens at the highest settings. A stronger GPU cant change that fact (as long as it doesn't add anything to image quality, which not even the 280GTX seems to do. And even if it did, the effect would be minor). The only thing a stlong GPU does is to increase framerate, and make the game playable in real use at highest settings.

better the hardware the more AA you can force. AA can improve visuals a lot.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
leo-j said:
fazz said:
leo-j said:
fazz said:
psrock said:
the fact you guys are comparing MGS4 to Crysis IS QUITE FUNNY. For crysis, the look lies on the type of hardware you have. On A $2000 PC crysis looks better than MGS4, but on the 400 PC, you just cant play crysis period.

Ahhh, the good ol' "You need a thousands dollars PC to run games" argument. It never gets old ^_^

Here is your thousands dollars Personal Computer.

For less than $400.

And Crysis, even on medium low settings, looks better than any console game to date.

/thread now?

No it doesnt.. My computer happens to be able to run crysis at that setting, so no dont even go there, far cry 2 looks better than crysis at medium low, and so does MGS4, and uncharted.

Then why you haven't posted your own Crysis screens? Go go go! ^_^

looks better than any console game my a$$, I think half life 2 comes close to this lol

Only HL2:Ep2 and soon HL2:Ep3 and HL3.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

leo-j said:
fazz said:
leo-j said:
fazz said:
psrock said:
the fact you guys are comparing MGS4 to Crysis IS QUITE FUNNY. For crysis, the look lies on the type of hardware you have. On A $2000 PC crysis looks better than MGS4, but on the 400 PC, you just cant play crysis period.

Ahhh, the good ol' "You need a thousands dollars PC to run games" argument. It never gets old ^_^

Here is your thousands dollars Personal Computer.

For less than $400.

And Crysis, even on medium low settings, looks better than any console game to date.

/thread now?

No it doesnt.. My computer happens to be able to run crysis at that setting, so no dont even go there, far cry 2 looks better than crysis at medium low, and so does MGS4, and uncharted.

Then why you haven't posted your own Crysis screens? Go go go! ^_^

looks better than any console game my a$$, I think half life 2 comes close to this lol

Like i said, i own a pc and these games never look as good as these pics, espacially at medium settings. Good job Leo.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Soriku said:
@leo-j

LOL. This is your link:

http://www.breakitdownblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/crysis_low.jpg

Doesn't look like yours. Fail.

Did it have to be mine?

It doesnt matter I could play it at that setting, my pc sucks, It can also play cod4 at 10fps lol

crysis medium which can run on consoles:

I saw the high settings, and I think farcry 2 looks better, I dont know why PC fans think consoles cant run the game on high settings?

mM
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
@leo-j

LOL. This is your link:

Did it have to be mine?

It doesnt matter I could play it at that setting, my pc sucks, It can also play cod4 at 10fps lol

I saw the high settings, and I think farcry 2 looks better, I dont know why PC fans think consoles cant run the game on high settings?

hahahahahahaha are you serious, the PS3 would some how RROD and blow up running crysis. It doesnt have enough ram or horsepower to pull Crysis off on High, maybe Medium, but not high or very high.

Around the Network

Crysis Medium

ssj12 said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
@leo-j

LOL. This is your link:

Did it have to be mine?

hahahahahahaha are you serious, the PS3 would some how RROD and blow up running crysis. It doesnt have enough ram or horsepower to pull Crysis off on High, maybe Medium, but not high or very high.

Lol Farcry 2 isn't even playable on the ps3. It runs at like 15 fps, and doesn't even look anywhere close to crysis on very high, or ultra high. I would say it almost looks as good as high settings.

sc94597 said:

Crysis Medium

@ssj12

Dont kid yourself

this is high.. Im not impressed:

http://www.nhancer.com/downloads/Crysis_HighNoSLI.jpg

mM

You just told ssj12 to don't kid himself?

Oh boy...

sc94597 said:
ssj12 said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
@leo-j

LOL. This is your link:

Did it have to be mine?

Lol Farcry 2 isn't even playable on the ps3. It runs at like 15 fps, and doesn't even look anywhere close to crysis on very high, or ultra high. I would say it almost looks as good as high settings.

, farcry 2 gameplay on PS3 has been shown at it runs fine..

mM