By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does MGS4 have better graphics then crysis?

MGS 4 has better graphics than Crysis.

Around the Network

the PS3 couldnt handle something like this

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

as a whole package (combination of character design ,,boss design,,graphics,,,gameplay,,story)

MGS4>>>crysis

in the graphics alone department  crysis has abit of advantage on high-very high settings(which it has over every single game on market)

but as a whole package I think MGS4 comes on top 

SpartanFX said:

as a whole package (combination of character design ,,boss design,,graphics,,,gameplay,,story)

MGS4>>>crysis

in the graphics alone department  crysis has abit of advantage on high-very high settings(which it has over every single game on market)

Sorry, but we aren't talking about that, and to mention it is being out of context of the thread. I would agree though

@  Leo-J I thought you were talking about highest settings. High isn't the highest. Ultra High is. Here is a pic of crysis in Ultra High. The game looks far better in motion btw. 

Now show me a far cry 2 pic for the ps3 and 360 that looks better. The pc version doesn't even look better. 

leo-j said:
sc94597 said:
ssj12 said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
@leo-j

LOL. This is your link:

http://www.breakitdownblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/crysis_low.jpg

Doesn't look like yours. Fail.

Did it have to be mine?

It doesnt matter I could play it at that setting, my pc sucks, It can also play cod4 at 10fps lol

crysis medium which can run on consoles:

I saw the high settings, and I think farcry 2 looks better, I dont know why PC fans think consoles cant run the game on high settings?

hahahahahahaha are you serious, the PS3 would some how RROD and blow up running crysis. It doesnt have enough ram or horsepower to pull Crysis off on High, maybe Medium, but not high or very high.

Lol Farcry 2 isn't even playable on the ps3. It runs at like 15 fps, and doesn't even look anywhere close to crysis on very high, or ultra high. I would say it almost looks as good as high settings.

, farcry 2 gameplay on PS3 has been shown at it runs fine..

No it doesn't the last video show framedrops and more then enough pop in... and is the same with the 360 version...

And this

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network
ssj12 said:

the PS3 couldnt handle something like this

Wow what were their specs? What fps was it rendered in?

sc94597 said:
SpartanFX said:

MGS4>>>crysis

Sorry, but we aren't talking about that, and to mention it is being out of context of the thread. I would agree though

@  Leo-J I thought you were talking about highest settings. High isn't the highest. Ultra High is. Here is a pic of crysis in Ultra High. The game looks far better in motion btw. 

Now show me a far cry 2 pic for the ps3 and 360 that looks better. The pc version doesn't even look better. 

I know high isnt the highest..

Dude I said that Im not impressed  with high settings, and that it can run on consoles despite what PC fans say

@ssj12

Have you seen killzone 2? (

mM

This is turning into a gamespot-esque thread...

leo-j said:
sc94597 said:
SpartanFX said:

MGS4>>>crysis

I know high isnt the highest..

Dude I said that Im not impressed  with high settings, and that it can run on consoles despite what PC fans say

@ssj12

Have you seen killzone 2? (

IT can't run on a console. If it does it will look like gtaIV? This is becaue crysis is a sandbox game. Not to mention how much the physics ware down the hardwre. So no high settings. That killzone 2 gif is nothing compared to what ssj12 posted, and here is another eample of crysis' physics.

lol damn, crysis looks 10x better than I thought it did.... and I thought it looked good! Now, it looks almost real life! WTF!!!! How did I never notice this before???

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive