By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict each console's sales during mgs4 week.

How come people do not like leo-j? Im new to vgchartz

Around the Network

jerseyboy, leo talks buttanese.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

@jerseyboy609

Not everyone just daactualfact and a few more up tight people

I mean i think he is great

Wii- 400K
PS3- 360K
360- 160K

...Or something like that

obie, you know a lot of what he convinces others to believe is pro sony and anti-ms, nintendo.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius
Around the Network
daactualfact said:
jerseyboy, leo talks buttanese.

Your just made because I insulted you the last time we met lol

The reason I have the wii below the ps3 is because its not supply constrained in japan, the PS3 WILL outsell the wii in japan this week, that is certain.

Though I havent seen anymore wii's than usual this month, gamestop didnt get extra wii's this week because there pre orders havent gone up to another week, and amazon didnt have any wii's this whole week.

Its logical that the wii wouldnt get a huge jump in sales this week. Though even with that said I still dont know what will happen with the wii this week.

I do know the PS3 will sell 300k+ this week.

mM
darthdevidem01 said:
@FinalEvangelion

guess what Leo-J also made the prediction

PS3 will never sell below 120K in 08

n since PS3 hardly ever reached 120K last year even I didn't believe him...but he owned us again there.

Maybe got a few more right than John Lucas (predicted MGS4 would not make it to PS3 and it will be taken out of the market in 2009).

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

leo, if that crap you left on my wall last time was an insult, it must have been opposite day. That wasn't insulting in the slightest bit.

True Genius

i say aound 500k for wii,300k for ps3 and around 160k for 360

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

damn...lol, wasnt he banned for something?...i read it in a post