By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Fit hate article of the day

Clearly, you're looking at the article in the wrong way.
In short, it's saying that there's a WiiFit for every woman.
Clearly, VGC is undertracking WiiFit sales.

Around the Network

Why do people like these have jobs? Seriously, people without any form of education could better than most these "journalists".

Just goes to show what an economic powerhouse the Wii is. Who would have thought that it would cause so much stimulus in the vase market?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Agree that the problem lies with the users. The wiimote does have straps!!!

Having said that my son broke our plasma last year playing Wii tennis. Before I bought another tv I invested in a tv screen protector. No I have no worries and complete peace of mind. Well as far as the tv's concerned anyway........

just further reason the ps3 is going to take the lead, i mean it already happened with this week in the states, and with third party's like Majesco not making money on it it just proves beyond all doubt that the wii fad is over

Around the Network

Next week that guy is gonna write an article about "Most people eat at home".

mesoteto said:
just further reason the ps3 is going to take the lead, i mean it already happened with this week in the states, and with third party's like Majesco not making money on it it just proves beyond all doubt that the wii fad is over

You know sarcasm is supposed to be somewhat funny

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints