By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 announcements have been leaked (Nintendo and Microsoft mostly)

All of your Photobucket links seem to be broken, FYI.

Also, what's your source?

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Around the Network

I am moderately disturbed by the Spiderman Wii pricepoint: $54.99--I hope this isn't the start of a trend.

I also think that if you're going to be jumping up and down on the balance board, you're looking at a spate of broken ankles over the horizon--good time to be an orthopedic surgeon or physical therapist, I suppose.

kingofwale said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@kingofwale

copy cat
_________

anyway...

I wouldn't say half of E3 ruined as ninty has 1st party n SONY isn't there....so a quarter is ruined

In my defense, I didn't read what you said until AFTER i made that comment. :P

Good job for Sony to keep it quiet, it will be the only one people actually will pay attention during.

And Lips???? Microsoft's being pretty desperate, I must say. 

Both of these are addressed by the same point: aren't these just Activision games? We have no idea what Nintendo itself is cooking up, or Microsoft.

Wii Yoga...... From Nintendo or third party?

I hope this information is not true.

What's next? Wii Aerobics? Wii Tae-Bo? Wii Tai-Chi?
Maybe Wii Gym. Comes with 5-lb or 10-lb Wiimote and Nunchuk.

It (PS3's market share) might hit 30%, but definently not more. ~ Neo

Flaming (Calling another user (any user) a fanboy is flaming.) ~ Machina-AX

Wow, Ultimate Band looks like complete shit.

Crucible looks pretty meh.

Wii Yoga is the most interesting out of all of those.

That feature where you can upload your own songs in Lips does sound pretty nice, but I will take the wait and see approach on whether or not the game is any good.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

The Wii games are horrible, Wii Yoga? Spiderman with Wii Balance Board? OMG

Shameless said:

-Lips (X360) Singstar ripoff

----- 

There was another post already about Microsoft copying the Mii too. Well, that's half of E3 ruined for everyone!

wow is their anyone microsoft isnt ripping off

MANUELF said:
The Wii games are horrible, Wii Yoga? Spiderman with Wii Balance Board? OMG

The other ones don't look much better, outside of GH4 (which will undoubtedly be Wii-bound) and Forza 3.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Boring stuff mostly, only headturner for me might be Forza 3 (which, frankly, was not a very surprising announcement).

wenlan said:
Wii Yoga...... From Nintendo or third party?

I hope this information is not true.

What's next? Wii Aerobics? Wii Tae-Bo? Wii Tai-Chi?
Maybe Wii Gym. Comes with 5-lb or 10-lb Wiimote and Nunchuk.

From Activision. Unless it's from Microsoft anyway.

About Tony Hawk though. Is it really going to be standard price while coming with a board?

Seems... uncredible.