By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Awesome Screenshots Thread

Yeah, more room would be sweet.

Around the Network

Mass Effect:

I wish there was more room for bigger pics in this forum...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
I wish there was more room for bigger pics in this forum...

lol that's the second time you said that in this thread.

Dark Sector

what is that DS game rolstoppable?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Tispower said:

@Bodhesatva, do you have any idea what kind of PC you need to run Crysis, as I'm hoping to get it, but not sure how much resources it needs?

Sorry for not responding sooner.

Recommendations are:

2 GB DDR2 recommended, or 4 GB DDR
DirectX10 (Windows Vista)
NVidia 8800 GTS x 2 (SLI enabled)
Intel Core 2 Duo T5500 or bette

So, a quad core, for starters. If you're simplying buying this from Dell, it will be 2300+ right now; if you're assembling the computer yourself, it will be 1500ish. If you wait until Christmas to buy the game + computer, it would probably be around 1300ish.  

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Bodhesatva said:

Recommendations are:

So, a quad core, for starters. If you're simplying buying this from Dell, it will be 2300+ right now; if you're assembling the computer yourself, it will be 1500ish. If you wait until Christmas to buy the game + computer, it would probably be around 1300ish.  

Yikes, since when does a quadcore, 2 top-of-the-line video cards, a good motherboard, ram, and vista only cost $1500

z64dan said:
Bodhesatva said:

Recommendations are:

Yikes, since when does a quadcore, 2 top-of-the-line video cards, a good motherboard, ram, and vista only cost $1500

Since....now.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )