By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What game is like "Secret of Mana" on Wii?

This might sound like a strange request, but I just spent the last few days playing Secret of Mana on a SNES I have aquired.  I want a little more, so is there a game like this on the Wii?  I'm a little ignorant on the style of game, and don't really know what's good or not.

A little help?

Around the Network

you should try DS or PS2, there some good rpg's coming but right now there is no action rpg's like secret of mana on wii

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I've wanted to play Secret of Mana but I wasn't into RPGs when I got my SNES.

There aren't really any games like Secret of Mana on the wii. They made a mana sequel on the PS2 but it sucked. I had hoped that Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles on the cube would be in the same style but it was just a dungeon crawler. We need more action RPG's!

WiiU Network ID:  the_Ultros

PSN: Anthaleigh

Xbxox Live:  campblood1980

Isn't Crystal Chronicles on the Wii supposed to be more traditional than it's predecessor?

Around the Network

the genre is called action rpg

If you've got an SNES get Terranimga or Illusion of Gaia.

Secret of Mana is unique. There is no such thing as a SoM on Wii.

Kasz is right, try Soulblazer, Illusion of Gaia and Terranigma on the SNES. The days of the glorious Action RPG are sadly long gone...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Wow... looks like I missed out on an entire genre. I'll look up some of these older games for my "new" SNES. What good RPGs are incoming on Wii that may hold some of that magic of SoM?

Are Castlevanias on DS considered action RPGs??