By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS Question? Your Thoughts (Might Contain Mild Spoilers in Act II)

I notice this on both my play thoughs that in act II when naomi is explaining the nanamachines it goes though a part when it goes though every game and below metal gear solid 4 there are two boxes that say under construction.Do you think there is 2 more games coming. Maybe one for PSP and another for PS3. What do you guys think?

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Around the Network

Sicilian....sorry to go off-topic

but how do you defeat Crying wolf?? I am stuck n I just can't beat her

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

This is a lengthy battle. Use your solid eye (Nightvision) And look into the distance in all directions, that should help.

@slumsofohio

but her "friends" keep on shooting at me....is there any way to permanently get rid of them?

darthdevidem01 said:

I sat under a truck to keep my psyche up and sniped her whenever she passed by (you have to wait or her to get out of her suit to have a look around for you). It took a while, but was pretty easy, as she couldn't see where I was sniping from (I used the silent MK II).

Around the Network

I just got upto Act 4, the scene beforehand was awesome.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

My recommendation would be:
to stay prone most of the battle
use NV on the solid eye
i put the guards to sleep becuase if they are sleeping i dont think they send more
Just wait for her to get setup up and shoot her with a sniper when she is setup with the railgun

It mostly patience though.

If anybody has any other question about bosses let me know, but half the fun is figuring out how to beat them 

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

@sicilian

WOW....I never thought of the "sleeping" thing....m gonna try it out now

darthdevidem01 said:
@slumsofohio

but her "friends" keep on shooting at me....is there any way to permanently get rid of them?

Go on the radar tower(any floor) and hug the walls; turn on your NV and use the camera to peer around the corners. She will always let off a small amount of heat no matter what. Get a shot off with you're sniper and she will get mad and charge you; pull out your grenade launcher and pop a few at her as she runs around like a lunatic. Rinse Repeat.

Yeah, patience is key in the Crying Wolf battle. But hell, use your grenade launcher if you are feeling saucy. It was working fairly well for me, although the sniper strategy is a more foolproof one (how I killed the last half of her). She is the hardest of the four Beasts, IMO.

About what the OP is talking about, it still remains to be seen.  Maybe it is a hint at something, maybe it was just the way the window in that scene was constructed (which reminded me of the XMB).  We won't be able to tell until something is announced, but it could be a hint. 

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson