By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Post Your Spore Creations!

Former something....

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
Noooooooooooooooo, for some reason it can't find direct x on my computer even though i have it. T_T

Update your video cards drivers. 

@sc49879

thank you very much....I got the same problem to

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

OMG! Piranha Plant! o_o 

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Gah... hype level now back to original levels... and the full game isn't out till september!

Damn. May have to get the full creature editor just to have personal creatures of all types ready for the game.

Around the Network

I just made a video showing all of my creatures. It's processing right now.

It should be available soon.  It's avaliable now.

Geez... that editor gets old in like 5 minutes.

I feel all the creatures look basically the same, just look at the ones posted in this thread. Cookie-cutter cute stuff. No monsters, no real creepy animals, not anything I couldn't have pictured in my head already. Where are the dinosaurs, the Aliens-aliens, or even regular scary snakes?

This is not being truly creative by my definition. This game was designed to be creative for imbecilles.

Slimebeast said:
Geez... that editor gets old in like 5 minutes.

I feel all the creatures look basically the same, just look at the ones posted in this thread. Cookie-cutter cute stuff. No monsters, no real creepy animals, not anything I couldn't have pictured in my head already. Where are the dinosaurs, the Aliens-aliens, or even regular scary snakes?

This is not being truly creative by my definition. This game was designed to be creative for imbecilles.

Okay, that's nice.

Now that this has been expressed, can you tell all the other haters that they can kindly STFU; we know the game sucks and is for idiots already?

Thanks. Bye.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

Ok it still says It can't find Direct X

do I need to then update Direct X as well....I am a complete n00b at the computer stuff

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
Ok it still says It can't find Direct X

do I need to then update Direct X as well....I am a complete n00b at the computer stuff

Update direct x also then. If that doesn't work then I can't help. Did you restart your pc after updating the drivers?