By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Post Your Spore Creations!

I know the Creature Creator isn't out yet, but I did download it after Kotaku leaked a link, just the regular free demo, so what's the harm, I figured.

Pretty fun to just play around, though I certainly would like the other options, I'm not gonna pay for them...I'll just wait for the full game.

Here's a few I made I thought were funny to see walk around:

I'm mainly curious to see how the hell this guy would eat things:

A race of superior Gumby-men:

Cool-lookin spiders with claws...the only problem is they'd face front using the eyes in the back, when clearly the front would have been better...I guess there is a "front" and "back" when making creatures:

Twinkie Monster bonding with its delectable offspring:

http://kotaku.com/5016479/spore-creature-creator-demo-leaks-early

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

Where can I download the free demo?

Wait leaked link?

Link please :O

http://kotaku.com/5016479/spore-creature-creator-demo-leaks-early

Since the Mod doesn't see anything wrong with it.

Around the Network

downloading it now, cant wait to play it

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

It's not like it's piracy...just a leak of a free demo that comes out next Tuesday. If another mod honestly cares that much...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
It's not like it's piracy...just a leak of a free demo that comes out next Tuesday. If another mod honestly cares that much...

Yeah, i agree.  Heh i just don't want to get my first ban over something so stupid. 

It took me all of one second to find... since I went from asking about it to having the download link within a post.

Thanks for the link Kasz, I'm excited to try this out. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Downloading now as well.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!