By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Post Your Spore Creations!

just finished downloading it,i will use it tomorrow im to tired now

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

The question for the first picture is, how is he gonna take a shit.

Actually, I mean where is his ass.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I get this error " Could not create the Graphics Device. Direct X is unavailable.[1002.]"
My direct x is fully updated so I don't see what the problem is. All of my other games work fine.

Hehe, look at this little fella I made. He's like a watermelon.
Ugly babies though...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

I hate all of you people who got yours to work.j/k

Around the Network

So... all this talk about penis creatures in youtube actually made me do a search. >_>
My favorite so far.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

^ Lol

sc94597 said:
I get this error " Could not create the Graphics Device. Direct X is unavailable.[1002.]"
My direct x is fully updated so I don't see what the problem is. All of my other games work fine.

Do you have the latest Windows Service pack installed? It might of ran out of room...

Kasz216 said:
sc94597 said:

Do you have the latest Windows Service pack installed? It might of ran out of room...

Yeah I have vista sp1. I will try to see if it works on my other pcs. 

LOL, Benkenobi's twinkie monster is HILARIOUS!!!

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937