By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is nocturnal.

I used to sleep 3 times a day, for about 1-2 hours each time, giving me 3-6 hours of sleep per day, and it was more than enough. I had so much more time for StarCraft and homework back then.

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:
I used to be like that when I was in school, I Play until 5 AM, then i fell sleep wake up at 2 pm, go to school, at 9 pm and start playing again...

Golden Days...

Huh, u had skool in the afternoon?

nocturnal is a deadric prince from oblivion ^^

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

My job makes me by nature nocturnal. Managing a club is no easy job and there's not much to manage during the day, so yeah.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

reminds me of the PC game Nocturne..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I am! Although I work nights so kind of have to be.... I Work from 11pm to 8am.

Wii Code: 3408 4607 2609 5588

PSN: Foxwwe

kirby007 said:
nocturnal is a deadric prince from oblivion ^^

Gives you the skeleton key

OT: I try to stay up til atleast 1-2 and then wake up at 8 every day.  I like the morning more than everything else.  I could go to sleep at 4 in the morning and still wake up at 8.  Not really a big fan of sleep and only really do it because your body needs it.  I hate taking naps as well. 

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

i only have about 5 hours sleep so i guess so.
but sying that some tomes i can sleep for like 12 hiurs and then i lose alot of my day lol

When I used to work evenings, I would go to bed at 5am and get up at 10 or 11am. That's my natural sleeping habits.

But with my morning job now, I go to bed around 1am and get up at 5:30am to get ready for work.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Well last night I went to bed a 1ish and woke up today almost around 2pm so yeah....