By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Proud 360 owner

Proud 360 owner just that i would share that with the mods here at vgchartz.

You guys wanna ban me again for freedom of speech or maybe you guys like deformation of charecter and mental abuse.

LoL

PLAY STATION 3 SHOWED US CRAZY KILL STRATEGY

-        -             -  -              -    -         -       -

Decode that you and ban me again

Around the Network

wow great thread

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I remember you I bet he is also back.. he.........

mM

Nice thread here.

ummm...didn't you get banned because you made this similar thread yesterday.

For a minute you praise MGS4 then troll the game and then quickly make a thread and say you sold your PS3 for those games like BioShock and such. So hard to believe you...maybe your a puppet from another member trying to stir shit up. Just grow the hell up!!!!

Around the Network

Oh boy.....

Chill out dude. If your post count is under 100, or even 500, it isn't that hard to get banned if you do some stupid stuff. We have had a fair amount of trolls who have tried to come back under new accounts, not to mention nobody even knows who you are yet.

And LOL about claiming first amendment rights. I wish they would take away first amendment rights on the internet, because everyone would be a hell of a lot smarter for it, and everyone with a keyboard couldn't express the nuclear wasteland that is their mind to everyone else.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

At first I was about to say YAY, but, uh, er, this is not good.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

1. You have been bashing PS3 stuff in a couple of other places too. "never bashed praised because i was crazy and lied ot myself and ended up getting a good trade on craigs"
2. You wouldnt get even an Xbox 360 when you trade in a PS3 let alone 8 games. Stores arnt that nice.

"CRAIGSLIST"

3. Saying MGS isnt that good even though it came out yesterday. How did you play it and beat it in 1 day and have the time to get a new system.

"I HAVE NO LIFE" PLANNED A TRADE WEEKS BEFORE POSTED AD AND SOMEONE BIT THAT MY FANBOYISM ENDED"

I have no problem with people who like the 360 better but next time you make an account here to bash the PS3 (because im pretty sure you will) try to do a good job. This was pathetic. I wish I could just leave this topic open so we can all laugh at how bad this was. Hell darthdevidem01 found out in 20 minutes that your a troll.

"Howd the geniuse figure that out because last time i checked he was innacurate.So you take his word based on no evidence and false assumptions"

"Your really clever."

leo-j said:
I remember you I bet he is also back.. he.........

I thought you left...