By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Games that should be ported onto the wii ware

Onyxmeth said:
noname2200 said:
Onyxmeth said:

No he was right the first time. The Virtual Console doesn't offer anything new that can't be found in the game's original cartridge so it only benefits those that don't own the original. You'll get nothing of any value with the VC, but here's what can be offered on Wii-Ware:

This is not necessarily true. They added some online functionality to Pokemon Snap, if you recall, although to be fair I think that's the only Virtual Console game that's received any upgrade so far. With WiiWare's launch, it may also be the only one that ever does. I hope not, but I'm pretty sure that's going to be the case.

Oh, and I want Magic of Scheherazarde, Ogre Battle, Ogre Battle 64, Tactics Ogre, and Secret of Mana 2. Sadly, none of these will ever happen...

Then on the flip side, every N64 game lost rumble, so there are in game disadvantages in many titles out and to come.

I suppose. I'm just pointing out that there is a precedent for adding new functions on the Virtual Console. Whether the added value is outweighed by a separate loss is another matter entirely. Personally, if I wanted the game in the first place, I already have it on the original system, so the difference doesn't mean much to me. The one's I've "requested" above are hard or impossible to find nowadays, which is why I'd buy them on the Virtual Console. Otherwise, I'd just save my money and stick with the cartridge I already have.

Around the Network

Bomberman 3
Rock n roll racing
bomberman 5

and some more i cant remember.