By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man 9 Confirmed! Yeah!

I can’t believe it…Capcom is finally returning to the classic Mega Man series! This has to be one of the secret titles that Capcom is going to show off at E3. No confirmation of platforms just yet…but I think the Wii and DS have a very good chance. Thanks to Ruzie for the heads up!

D-toid

had a rumor on this the other day. They say XBLA and PSN

>>>Yeah!!! I hope for a 2D Mega Man. The system doesn´t matter. I want a good Mega Man. It has been ages. 

Around the Network

Cool. I expect it to go to the Wii. Multi-platform is a possibility, so maybe DS too. I guess it will be 2D if it is just Mega Man 9.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Good news Looks like 2D's making a bit of a come back, which is excellent! I'm not a big fan of 3D platformers.

YAY, Megaman 9....
For Wii please

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Ahhh Mega Man how I miss thee. Last Mega Man I played was Mega Man X4 on PSOne so it's been a while.

Hurray for Mega Man 9!!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

it says multiplatform, that means Sega is given everyone a taste.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

It states multi-platform, so no Wii only game.

It is a regular series game so 2D is not out of the question.

G rated (which should be E for US).

I see it hitting Wii/DS . Capcom has already given a lot to the HD consoles, I am betting on some love for quality games on the Wii/DS. Both will be separate ground up built games.

it's been time since I played a megaman game,
might be interested in this one when it comes out to either the wii or the DS

psrock said:

I must have missed something.

super_etecoon said:
psrock said:

I must have missed something.

my bad, capcom.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)