By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Medal Of Honor:Heroes 2 Wii Amercial League

Hey Noname, it is good to see you again.

We have not had a planned game in weeks. Seems no more than 2 or 3 people even ask about games anymore. We were having games Sunday nights at 10pm but perhaps that was not the best time. Now that NFL is over, maybe we could try at 9pm instead? Or maybe a different day? Of course it might just be that this game is getting a bit old and the interest is no longer there. Many newer games are out or coming soon. Do you think there is any life left in this League?

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network
EntilZha said:

Hey Noname, it is good to see you again.

We have not had a planned game in weeks. Seems no more than 2 or 3 people even ask about games anymore. We were having games Sunday nights at 10pm but perhaps that was not the best time. Now that NFL is over, maybe we could try at 9pm instead? Or maybe a different day? Of course it might just be that this game is getting a bit old and the interest is no longer there. Many newer games are out or coming soon. Do you think there is any life left in this League?

Sadly, it's starting to look like there isn't, huh?

Let me see if I can round up some people for at least one more game, a sort of "for old time's sake" type of thing. We'll work out the best time/date as we go along.

9pm sounds good for tonight.. I will be on..
Again.. We should make an open TDM or DM game so there is more than just 2 or 3 of us in the game.

Sabin55 said:
Again.. We should make an open TDM or DM game so there is more than just 2 or 3 of us in the game.

Unfortunately, I'll be out for tonight, but next week perhaps?

Sabin55 said:

I should be available tonight at 9pm, so if you open a room I should be able to join. If you keep the VGCharts name, maybe some of the old gang will join in.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Around the Network

Don't think I will be able to play this week.. My wife is getting induced early in the morning with our first..

Sabin55 said:
Don't think I will be able to play this week.. My wife is getting induced early in the morning with our first..

Congrats to you!!! By best wishes to you and your wife.

NNID = RangerOne

The MoH:H2 board at WiiUnite is quite lively. We have 2 big games coming up; one a big CTF match, and the other a Tournament. If anybody's interested, wiiunite.org

Proud Member of Valiant Triumph

Sounds like spam to me.

:P

If only I was good enough to not get butchered ten seconds in...